Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,879 Words
  • 798 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trigger The Years Past - 24. Chapter 24: Who'd A Thought It

Cody sat on the couch and stared at Barry.

"I really don't know what to tell you to do. I mean, I didn't know that Miracle meant so much to you." He made a face. "I mean, I hate to say it, but...I honestly think that Miracle is drawn to stronger people. I think you are too, I think..what draws you to him is the similarity, and maybe the fact that he's a little emotionally stronger than you."

Cody frowned at Barry and sighed, laying his head against the back of the couch. "I really love that answer." He said in a monotone voice. "I just think about those rare times...like when we kissed on the beach, when we went to Fiji...when...he confided in me." He looked up. "Yet...why? I mean, why mess with me like that?"

"I don't think he intended to, you should have been more out spoken." Barry sighed and shook his head. "But, that's not you, is it? That's him, he can be that way."

"It's why I left...why I came to Delaware. I wasn't stupid, I knew my sister was into drugs, I knew she had a crap boyfriend. Did I entirely know what I was walking into? No." Cody looked up at Barry. "But sometimes, ever since we left and came here, sometimes I wish we were still there, I wish everything were still the same, that Finn kept me strung up all the time and just drug me around like a rag doll...It was better to cry over that."

Barry shook his head. "Don't say that, you don't wish that."

"I do." Cody took a deep breath. "Maybe I can go somewhere around here, find a crack house or something, load myself up...tell them to do what they want with me, keep me loaded and just..." Cody looked down. "Maybe even just kill me...I've never had a purpose, even if I had one all that time ago, even a small one, it's gone...and I'll never have one again."

Barry leaned forward and grabbed Cody by the shoulders and shook him. "You're not talking like that, do you hear me?" He said firmly, staring into his eyes. "Maybe...we should just go."

Cody rolled his head off to the side. "And what? Like another place is going to fix it?"

"Yeah, maybe, beats seeing what you can't have." Barry said.

"I don't know." Cody frowned.

"What if I told you...I could love you?" Barry asked.

"You?" Cody looked up.

"Why do you think I cared so fucking much? Even though I could of done a lot fucking more, a lot fucking better, a lot fucking sooner." He shook his head. "I'm sorry I didn't."

"So you love me?"

"Even though you don't feel the same way back." Barry nodded.

"You always just...felt like a big brother to me. That's why I came to you." His eyes shifted to the side. "Though I'll admit, being in your arms, every time I cried, the warmth of your body...and the stubble that I'd feel on my forehead, the cologne, that kind I came to like so much..."

"So you do?" Barry asked.

"I could." Cody nodded and looked up at him.

Barry leaned forward and wrapped an arm around Cody and pulled him close and kissed him, deeply yet ever so softly, feeling Cody's hands as they ran up his shirt and clung to the fabric, feeling himself getting pulled even closer.

Nora paced the interrogation room. "Okay, so let me get this straight, your schizophrenic cousin has a delusion that shes pregnant and then she just coincidentally has a delusion that shes cramping, you rush her to the hospital where you are approached by a man dressed as a Surgeon, he makes small talk, finds out why you're there, finds out you're hanging out in the snack room with Maria, he hits you and knocks you down, goes into the snack room, runs out, and then she has a heart attack and dies? Then suddenly your cousins cramps vanish?"

Rayne stared at Nora. "Look, I didn't actually see the test, I don't know when Susan is having a delusion or not, unless it's truly bizarre, and yes getting pregnant by her infertile boyfriend, sure, it's a stretch. But I thought, as I am sure Maria thought as well, that it was one of those, one in a thousand chance miracles. So I am sure the idea of my cousin possibly losing...the delusioned baby, well, I am sure that put a great deal of stress on Maria. She was not in a great emotional condition. I was trying to keep her calm, she wanted a cup of coffee."

Nora sat down and looked at the recorder. "What made you go out into the hall to begin with?"

"I wanted to check and see if there was anyone who could give us an update, so when I saw the Surgeon, I thought I would ask, then he made small talk, said he didn't know about Susan." Rayne sighed and shook her head. "I don't know what happened, I fell down, he went in there, came out, ran off, I went in as soon as I could and she started having a heart attack. I immediately called for help, you can ask anyone."

Nora nodded. "And this Surgeon, can you tell me anything about him? Identifying?"

Rayne shrugged. "He had...I suck at eye color. He had an accent, not one I can name. I'll tell you, it wasn't American or United Kingdom...definitely not Australian, I have a friend who has that accent, no where near it. If I had to take a wild card guess, German...maybe French. Hell I don't know, wasn't Russian, I have a Russian friend too."

Nora frowned, it wasn't a lot of help, though it did narrow down a lot of the more common foreigners one might run into, depending on the population. "Okay, well thank you for your time." She reached over and turned the recorder off. "I'm going to speak to your cousin."

"Go right ahead." Rayne watched Nora walk out and she wanted to grin, but she knew they kept cameras in the rooms.

Nora walked into the room where Susan was. "Hello."

Susan looked up at Nora. "Hi..." She said, feeling incredibly stupid to go along with Rayne's story, especially after Maria just died, but for the sake of keeping her cousin out of trouble, she would do it, she personally thought Rayne was innocent of any wrong doing.

Nora sat down and turned the recorder on. "I am here interviewing Susan Faircloth." She looked up at her. "Can you tell me why you were at the hospital tonight?"

"I thought I lost my baby...then they told me I didn't have a baby." Susan leaned closer. "But you can sleep and not know it, they could of took my baby out of me. I closed my eyes and then I opened them, and the cramps were gone, it was like a blink. But how do I know I wasn't asleep? They could of took the baby out..."

Nora sighed. "So you believe you were cramping in your stomach because of your baby? Despite the fact that doctors have stated there was no baby?"

"People lie." Susan sat back. "You could lie. I don't even know why I'm here. I wasn't near the snack room." She rubbed her stomach. "Kind of wish I was, I could use some Doritos'." She shook her head. "Then Maria had a heart attack because the baby disappeared..."

"That's right, she had a heart attack, but Susan, a man dressed as a Surgeon attacked Rayne and went into the snack room and ran back out, right before Maria had the heart attack."

Susan's eyes widened. "Maybe he saw the signs and went to get help." She then put on a confused expression. "Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he did attack Rayne. She can piss...people...off." Susan looked away, an intense look of thought taking over as she heard the real story.

"Do you have any reason to believe someone would want to harm Maria?" Nora asked.

"Well..." Susan looked up. "Cheston is Martin's defense attorney, if Martin gets convicted, his entire estate goes to her." Her eyebrows lifted. "It was originally written for Eric to inherit everything, Eric was his birth son. It was done because...if Martin got out of jail, Eric would give it back."

"So...now you believe he struck a deal with Cheston?" Nora asked.

"Maybe the same deal. With Maria out of the way, Cheston would get everything...and if Martin gets out of jail, they would split it, like the original deal with Eric." Susan looked up at Nora.

"Schizophrenic cousin, more helpful than Rayne." Nora turned off the recording. "You and...your cousin are free to go."

Susan nodded and stood up, walking around the table and headed out of the interrogation room.

Miracle grinned as he stood at the alter with Cheston at the tiny chapel and they looked at the man who stood at the alter and Cheston nodded for him to go ahead.

"Cheston King, you have chosen Miracle Jaisyn to be your life partner. Will you love and respect him? Will you be honest with him always and will you stand by him through whatever may come?" The man asked.

Cheston smiled at Miracle, though his eyes were glazed over and things looked rather hazy, but in a way, it made everything look more heavenly to him. "Yes."

"Miracle Jaisyn, you have chosen Cheston King to be your life partner. Will you love and respect him? Will you be honest with him always and will you stand by him through whatever may come?" The man repeated.

Miracle was having the same experience due to the drugs, though as he stared at Cheston and listened to the words the man said, he almost wanted to let his smile fade, he was getting married, for the first time, and he didn't even love this man. Despite the thoughts running through his mind, the smile remained. "Yes."

"Now on the scrolls are your vows, read them aloud." The man instructed.

Cheston looked down at the small white scroll and he unrolled it. "I, Cheston King, choose you, Miracle Jaisyn, to be my life partner; To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow."

Miracle looked down at his own. "I, Miracle Jaisyn, choose you, Cheston King, to be my life partner; To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow."

"Cheston and Miracle, we have heard your promise to share your lives in marriage. Therefore in the honesty and sincerity of what you have said and done here today, and by the power vested in me, by the State of Nevada, I declare you married and partners for life." The man announced and smiled. "What are ya waiting for?"

Cheston grinned and wrapped a single arm around Miracle pulled him forward and kissed him deeply.

Miracle closed his eyes and once the kiss was broken, he drew in a breath.

"Miracle King...how's it sound?" Cheston asked.

Miracle laughed and grabbed Cheston by the arm and headed out of the place. "Well, I'll have to tell you when I'm sober and..." He stepped outside and started laughing. "And don't want to just laugh..."

Cheston grinned and shook his head. "Stop laughing, you're making me laugh! This is supposed to be special."

"Yeah, I know." Miracle grinned. "I just...me...married, who'd a thought it?" Miracle laughed, just the concept of it had him going, he had completely forgotten that this special marriage, it was all a sham and eventually, it would be a distant memory.

"Well, now we need a cab to take us to our wedding night. Where do you want to have it?" Cheston smiled.

"Oh my god." Miracle's smile faded and his eyes widened as he looked up at Cheston. "Did we do this after midnight?"

Cheston looked at his watch. "It's two in the morning...so I'd say...yeah." He laughed and looked at Miracle. "Why?"

Miracle looked up. "We were married...on my birthday."

"Your birthday." Cheston grinned. "Oh my god, that's right! Happy birthday!" Cheston wrapped Miracle in his arms and spun him around.

Miracle clung to him and his eyes widened as his mind raced with thoughts. His first marriage, landed coincidentally on his birthday. He hadn't even thought about it. How could he ruin it? Maybe he shouldn't? Maybe he wasn't supposed to? He was with Cheston when he flat lined, he was with Cheston when Jaemin told him he was on the right path, that he was going to get everything. What would be the difference sharing the inheritance with Cheston and sharing it with Rumor? Love would be the difference. Miracle stumbled back when Cheston sat him down and the hint of a smile appeared.

"So...Mr. Twenty three year old...how does it feel?" Cheston asked.

Miracle laughed. "I like my birthdays...I just don't like getting older. I want to stay young forever." He shook his head. "My doctor calls it the Peter Pan Effect, I know, sounds ridiculous..not even officially recognized in psychology, but it basically means that I'm pretty much immature and want to be a kid forever and..."

"That's you." Cheston smiled. "Not a bad thing. And I don't think you're entirely immature, you have your moments, and they're adorable, funny..."

Miracle stood there thoughtfully, knowing Rayne was pulling off some kind of plan with Susan and Maria, he couldn't risk this night being ruined. "Lets go to Arizona, I want to have our night there...and then go see the Grand Canyon."

Cheston nodded. "I'll get the private jet." He started pulling out his phone and turned it on.

"Wait!" Miracle stepped close and grinned. "You promise to turn it off right after? I'm turning mine off, no phone calls, at all. And I don't want to see anyone, I mean no one, until we get back, then I want to surprise everyone with the good news. Besides...your mom would totally hold us up."

Cheston laughed. "I didn't plan on seeing my mom. But okay...all contact cut, promise." He dialed a number and placed the phone to his ear. "Hey, I need you to have the jet ready in ten." He paused. "Alright, I'll be there, we're heading to..." Cheston looked at Miracle and slightly pulled the phone away. "What town?"

"Uh..." Miracle checked his phone. "Have them land at...Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, Arizona. It's the closest to the GC." He smiled.

"Okay, destination is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, Arizona." Cheston said, hanging up a moment later. "Find a hotel, let me make a reservation, first."

"Okay." Miracle laughed and then took a deep breath, just hoping a call from the mess going on didn't come through, nervously looking for a hotel. "There's the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff for a hundred and seventy seven dollars a night. Comes with an indoor pool, spa, gym, little restaurant thing." Miracle made a face. "A television with a keyboard..."

Cheston laughed. "You've never used a television for a monitor?"

"Well...when Melanie showed off my sex video with Brad to his girlfriend, Sarah, Kevin put the computer screen on his television." Miracle looked up. "I don't know how."

Cheston laughed and shook his head. "Well, if you like that hotel."

"They don't have a lot of fancy ones." Miracle said, thinking he should just pick it so Cheston could book it and they could shut their phones off before Rayne or Susan called, it was relatively nice, he had to expect it wouldn't be anything one would find on a beach.

"This one has everything the other one has, but it has a bonfire outside. It's the Courtyard Flagstaff." Miracle said. "Oh, and it has a separate living room. It costs one forty four a night." Miracle's eyes widened. "But then this hotel here has a fire place! And a garden tub with a love seat right there, and a television. There is also another television in a separate living room, indoor pool, a lake, eating place, computer in the bedroom."

"Why don't we go with that last one, which is it?" Cheston asked.

"Hampton Inn and Suites Flagstaff." Miracle frowned. "This is weird, there are lake pictures, but on the map view, I don't see any lakes..."

"Maybe people just uploaded them on there for stupid kicks. You like the rest of it though, right?"

Miracle sighed, knowing they needed to get their phones off before anyone called, and all the perks were good, and there were many, lake or not. "Okay, just call it." He held his phone out so Cheston could see the number.

Cheston laughed. "I told the pilot we'd be there in ten and it's been fifteen." He dialed the number and pulled the phone to his ear. "Yes, I need to make reservations. For tonight, as in when we get there, we're flying in from Vegas, private jet, straight shot to your local air port." Cheston paused. "Yes, I want tonight and tomorrow night, we'll be arriving in like two hours, slightly rough estimate, our check in should be considered a morning check in, so don't back bill it for the 10th." He nodded and reached into his pocket and opened his wallet and pulled out his credit card, giving out the information. "Names Cheston King." He said, last, but not least. "I want a single bed suite, best one you have." He nodded. "Alright, thank you." He pulled his phone away and hung up.

Miracle by this point had shut his phone off and looked at Cheston. "Okay, is it set? Because you promised.." He smiled.

"It's set." He smiled and pressed the button and his phone shut down, he waved it at Miracle. "No outside world, except the strangers." He laughed and waved a cab down and opened the door for Miracle, climbing in after him.

Susan pulled up into the parking lot of a convenient store and parked by a pay phone and put the car into park, shutting the engine off. She locked the doors and looked over at Rayne. "Okay, you want to tell me what in the hell is going on? I went along with your stupid little game, I didn't even really bother to ask many questions, we get the woman to the hospital...and then she coincidentally gets attacked by a Surgeon and dies? And all you get is a punch in the face, in the hall, after the psychotic Surgeon small talks you?"

Rayne looked out the window and then her gaze jerked over to Susan. "Okay, first of all, unless the autopsy says so, we don't know if the Surgeon even attacked Maria! I wasn't in the room!"

"Then why did he punch you?!" Susan asked.

"Haven't you ever wanted to punch me?" Rayne asked. "Or if you had anger management, would you?"

Susan rolled her eyes. "This is a Surgeon we're talking about. What could you have done to him? And why would he run when Maria started having a heart attack?"

"Maybe he went to get help? Maybe he's the reason they came, maybe they didn't even hear me? We don't know, they didn't say."

Rayne frowned. "And hell...maybe he was one of Cheston's clients or one of his friends, maybe you don't know everyone he knows? He could of been pissed at what I did. What about that one client? Donnie? Miracle promised him loads of money and never delivered, maybe he found out I had Miracle's baby and...just wanted to punch me out. Maybe he went in to the room to see if there were any witnesses, maybe he planned to kick me and kill the baby, saw Maria there, realized he couldn't, so he freaked and ran. You know the guys schizo."

"Donnie?" Susan sat back and thought about it. "Well, when a schizo crazy guy gets kicked out of his home, supposedly accused of pushing his sister down the stairs, then promised a lot of money only to not get it." She looked out thoughtfully. "Maybe he really did push his sister, maybe he really does have a violent history. Still, how would he find out you have Miracle's baby?"

"If he stalked Miracle, looking for the right moment, maybe he saw us at the clinic." Rayne crossed her arms. "Then...Maria, it's simple. I mean she is told that her son will never bare a biological child, we made her believe he did...then we made her believe that child could die." She frowned. "Obviously it upset the woman so horribly...for that we are guilty, but it's not like we meant to."

"And I still don't get why we did that. What would you gain by tricking Maria?"

"Money." Rayne looked at Susan. "Damn...did you walk across the street when the sign said stop? You were pretending to have Cheston's biological child, and you're damn sure going to get money from that woman, especially if she thinks it's a delicate pregnancy. That is why I took her to the snack room, to keep her away from the doctors so that you could come out and say that everything was okay, if you weren't stupid about it."

"You're a short term thinker then, Cheston would of blew that out of the water the second he saw any of us. We haven't had sex."

Rayne grinned. "Oh, I wonder why. Has he had sex with Miracle? Did you ask him?"

Susan frowned. "I'd like to trust that he didn't. I know he had to make the relationship look real in order to keep the donor, but he swore to take it slow. Kissing, I could of handled, I'd hate it...but not like I would have been there to see it."

"Until he hired him at the law firm, what did you think of that?" Rayne asked.

"Cheston was completely professional in the office, but yes, I hated it, only because I didn't know how completely professional it was going to be." Susan rolled her eyes. "It didn't matter, the twit quit like after a day and a half, he could never hold a job down, I'm surprised he's a high school graduate, that sitting in a class room was tolerable for him to spend twelve years on it."

"Well...kindergarten is technically fun, elementary school is usually easy. So chop five easy years off, and count the rest." Rayne shrugged and grabbed her E-Cig and started puffing on it.

"You should stick to those, it's a lot more tolerable to be around you." Susan said.

"I just might...after nine months. I like that I can just pick it up and puff, no lighter, no ashtray, nothing." Rayne looked around. "Plus, the blue glow is pretty cool."

"Well, listen, I know you hate the house, but with Donnie, or whoever the man is, out there, I want you to stay with me, Mysti too."

"Gee, leave Nik high and dry." Rayne rolled her eyes.

"Nik was in prison, right? He survived that." Susan said. "I only care about my family."

"Speak of the devil." Rayne grabbed her phone. "It's a text from Mysti." She started reading it. "At Miracles. He isn't home, hanging out with Cody and Barry."

"Who is Cody and Barry?" Susan asked.

"Cody is one of Miracle's high school friends, and Barry is Cody's friend, they stay there because he brought them from Delaware. I'm just going to tell her to spend the night there. Will that make you feel safe?"

"Fine." Susan said.

"Mysti, stay at Miracle's house tonight, do not go home for any reason, will explain later." She sent the text and then pulled up a text for Nik. "Nik, stay away from any needles. If you want to get high, use other stuff, and keep it near you." She then exited the text, pretending to send it, knowing Nik wasn't really in danger.

"What was that for?" Susan asked.

"The guy was dressed as a Surgeon, could of been a real Surgeon, access to the drugs? Hello." Rayne shook her head.

Susan started her car and put it into drive and nodded. "I get it." She then drove on to head home.

Mysti grinned once Gavin had the camera set up on the tripod in the corner for a good view of the entire living room and she laughed. "So we took over Miracle's house! I don't know where he is...but he isn't here!"

"Want to know a fact?" Cody asked.

"Call it a fun fact!" Mysti looked at Cody and shoved him with her shoulder from where she sat next to him on the couch.

"It's officially his birthday, well as of twelve tonight...or this morning, whatever you consider." Cody said.

"It's not morning until I sleep." Barry grinned.

Mysti gasped. "We have to plan a surprise party." She looked over as Nik walked in from the foyer. "Nikki! You made it! Get over here!" She waited until Nik was close enough and dipped her fingers into the waist band of his pants and yanked him forward so that he fell onto the couch, half way ontop of her.

"Ahh!" Nik laughed and rolled to the side as Mysti shifted to make room and he settled onto the other end of the couch.

Gavin walked over and fell back onto the love seat since there wasn't anymore room on the couch. "A surprise party? Something tells me...it might take a lot to surprise him, more than a jump up when the light turns on."

"Oh please, I'm more creative than that." Mysti looked around thoughtfully. "We could swing down from the ceiling on ropes."

Barry laughed. "George of the jungle! That's a new one!"

"Truthfully..." Mysti looked around. "And I hope none of you think I'm a bitch...but I need a way to pry Erica and Jeremy apart for a while, those two are like handcuffed to each other."

Cody's eyebrows lifted. "I barely know Erica...never met Jeremy. Now...Miracle would probably be pissed."

"That's the suckage part, can't have my cake and eat it too." Mysti said.

"Yes you can." Barry grinned. "Make a layered cake, eat the top layer, keep the bottom."

Gavin rolled his eyes. "That's still not keeping the whole cake, it's still sacrifice, half the cake, which actually makes the perfect sense. She'd get the dad but at the expense of the sons friendship."

Cody looked at Mysti. "Would you want to be Miracle's step mom?"

Mysti's eyes widened. "I'm not thinking that far ahead! Damn!" She laughed. "Actually, that's creepy. I just wanted to do him one time, that's as far ahead as I'm thinking..."

"Get knocked up, give birth to Miracle's little brother or sister." Barry chuckled.

Mysti looked even more horrified. "You guys are essentially turning the idea into a nightmare."

"Good." Gavin smiled. "It should be, you don't want to ruin things with Miracle. He really likes you, I mean...he deals with Rayne, we all know why, and they get along well, which is great, but you've become a really good friend to him. In fact, you're close in personality to a best friend that he lost a long time ago."

"Oh my god." Mysti looked at the camera. "He is going to see all this when you finish."

Gavin shook his head. "I'll edit it out, just shut up about his dad." He laughed.

Mysti made a zipping motion over her lips.

"No...we should pretend we don't know the camera is there, and this part you should edit out. Only Gavin knows that his 'hidden' camera is there...and Miracle gets to see our dirt." Nik grinned.

Mysti frowned. "That's a bad idea."

"It's a fair idea...especially given how much we have probed him." Nik said.

Gavin slowly nodded. "Kind of makes sense, when he puts it that way."

Mysti shook her head. "Fine, so how are we doing this. The old truth or dare...or what?"

Barry shook his head. "Truth or dare? Don't make me feel silly....please. That game feels ancient."

Mysti looked at Barry. "So what's your idea?"

"Spin the bottle." Barry said. "With a twist...you can either choose to kiss the target, or share a truth about yourself?"

Nik raised his eyebrows. "A remix of two old and very lame games."

"Eh...I drew a major blank." Barry shrugged.

Nik grinned. "We go into the car, take turns driving, tell as many truths about ourselves, each one gains a point, your turn ends when you hit a red light, then we switch drivers. Or...you can go for a mega bonus and attempt to tell one more, while running a red light, if you succeed, you get a second run. You get caught by a cop, you're eliminated, you call a cab and return here."

Mysti, Cody, Barry and Gavin stared at Nik as if he was crazy.

"How is Gavin's camera supposed to be secretly hidden in the car? How does he secretly grab it from here and move it? Since this is supposed to be hidden camera."

"He switches to camera phone." Nik said. "Some of the documentary was shot on camera phone. This is more about the audio anyway. And if Gavin gets eliminated, he leaves his phone in the car and you'll just get a nice view of the seat."

"And how many red lights do you think we'll have to run before we just...all get arrested?" Barry crossed his arms. "Nice try, good and dangerous, definitely has the risk factor...but it's self defeating."

Mysti looked up. "We could just grab a bunch of cabs in one spot, spread out over the city, get dropped off and try to find each other."

Cody's eyes widened. "That's an epic version of hide and seek."

"And doesn't cover the point." Gavin sighed.

Barry grinned. "Truth bids." He looked around. "Pick a person, see how much money it takes to get a story out of them."

Mysti looked around. "Kind of like monopoly. You give me five dolla's...I'll give you a five dolla' story." She laughed.

Nik grinned. "I'm in."

Cody and Gavin nodded. "I think we're game." Gavin said.

Miracle walked around. "What the hell? This is a suite..." Miracle walked out of the bathroom. "Where is the big tub?"

Cheston's eyebrows lifted and he picked up the room phone and hit the zero.

"Hello, front desk, is there anything I can do for you?" The female clerk that checked them in answered.

"Yeah, I said I wanted the nicest suite there is." Cheston said.

"That's what you got, sir." The woman said.

"There is no big tub. We saw the pictures, where is the tub?" Cheston looked at Miracle.

"Oh, those are in the guest rooms." She said.

"What? You put the big tubs in the guest rooms...and not the suites? What kind of sense does that make?" Cheston shook his head. "Whatever, we want a big tub, so can I just come down there and switch rooms?"

"Sure, I'll keep you on the same floor, that way moving your things won't be any trouble."

"I'll be right there. Is there anything else I should know?"

"Well, the guest room doesn't have a secondary room, the living room, doesn't have a fire place. It's the bedroom, the bathroom, and a kitchenette."

Cheston frowned and looked at Miracle. "You got to pick...a bedroom, little kitchen, and the big tub....or this room and no big tub."

Miracle frowned. "Seriously? That is so messed up. Those big tubs should be yanked out of those guest rooms and put in these. What kind of standard room has a fancy tub like that?!"

Cheston grinned. "You hear that? You should pass that along to customer complaints."

"I most certainly will." The woman tapped the front desk with her fingers.

"Ugh..." Miracle frowned. "Well, not like I don't have a nice tub at home, just keep this one."

Cheston smiled, hoping Miracle would say that. "We'll just keep this one, but really, yank those tubs out and put them where they belong. We were really lead to believe they were in the suites. Maybe we can get a free dinner thrown in with the free breakfast?"

"I'll see what I can do, Mr. King."

"You do that." Cheston hung up and sighed, walking over to Miracle. "Sorry you didn't get your tub." He frowned and cupped Miracle's face in his hands. "I wanted you to be so happy, perfect, and happy."

"It's okay." Miracle smiled a little. "Everything else is perfect." He reached up and lightly grabbed Cheston's arms where they bent at the elbow. "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." He smiled. "This all feels so sudden. Like, I'm so incredibly beyond the heavens happy that we're married, I just..I feel like if we rush...I don't know. I mean it's what a wedding night is for, I just don't want it to feel like that's why we got back together." He looked around. "Plus...things are real hazy, I mean, it's letting up a little...but I think the drinks were stronger than we thought." He quietly laughed.

"You're nervous...I can tell." Miracle stared into his eyes. "I can tell...because I'm just as nervous, so I can see myself when I look at you...and I can kinda see what I must look like." Miracle stepped closer.

"Why are you nervous?" Cheston asked, watching Miracle step closer, his hands drifting down Miracle's neck and over his shoulders.

"I don't want to tell you tonight...not my wedding night, but tomorrow, we have a lot of things to talk about. Really important things, though I want you to know...going into this, what my reasons were, they all changed when I realized how special and how important all of it became to me." Miracle nodded.

The hint of a smile appeared and he nodded. "I think I can live with that." That smile turned into a full on grin as he suddenly leaned down and one arm swooped beneath Miracle's knees while the other went around his back as he picked him up and carried him towards the bed room.

Miracle gasped and then laughed, surprised by the sudden motion, his hands clung to Cheston's shirt for extra security as he was carried into the bed room and lightly dropped onto the bed. He watched Cheston walk around and start untying his shoes.

"You know what feels good?" Miracle laid back and grinned. "When you had shoes on all day...and someone takes them off for you. And then...they get to your socks...and there's like this soft ticklish...yet not so ticklish feeling, it's like this ever so soft sensitivity...and comfort just sets in."

Cheston pulled one shoe off and then went to untie the other. "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, it's one of those unexplainable feelings, kind of like the ones you get on an elevator, the feeling you get in your head...and it just...feels good and makes you want to ride the elevator all day..." Miracle sighed in pleasure as one sock was removed and he wiggled his toes, then he reacted the same as his other sock was tugged free.

"See? It's that feeling, where sweat has matted the sock to your skin and when you peel it..well, it just feels good. I can't fucking explain it." Miracle laughed. "It only happens when another person does it though."

Cheston made quick work of yanking his shoes and socks off and he grinned and slowly crawled onto the bed, one knee shifting between Miracle's legs while the other rested beside his hip and he held himself up on his hands. "Does it work on anything else?"

Miracle laughed. "No, just the feet, I guess because it's a ticklish spot."

"Oh, a ticklish spot? Thanks for giving that away, I'll keep it in mind." He smiled.

"You do that." Miracle grinned for a moment longer and then it slowly faded as he stared up at Cheston.

Cheston's smile faded as they shared a lustful gaze, yet his own was intense, powerful, while Miracle's was soft and wanting. "It's when I look at you like this...that I remember why I fell in love with you."

"Why?" Miracle asked.

"It's so hard to describe. You're just...like an innocent angel, the way you lay here, waiting for me, needing me, longing...for me. And I look at you and I see someone who could be mine, someone who craves the love...that I have to give, someone who can't be alone, someone who...has hurt and...I can make it better, I can hope to make it better. It's all I want."

Miracle listened and he drew in a breath and slowly nodded. "You don't think I'm really a devil in disguise do you?" He smiled nervously.

"No...you could never be, even when I'm angry at you, even when I feel like we're enemies, my feelings linger, even when I don't let it show. Maybe that's hard for you to believe." He looked down.

Miracle reached down and grabbed the bottom of Cheston's shirt and pulled it up and yanked it off his head, tugging it down his arms, causing him to have to lift each arm in turn. He tossed the shirt to the side and soft hands rubbed Cheston's bare chest. "Life's a never ending war, we shouldn't fight it as enemies...but we should fight it together."

Cheston looked down at Miracle after his shirt was removed and he grinned. "I like that idea." He leaned down and kissed Miracle deeply, breaking the kiss soon after as he leaned back on his knees and reached down, tugging on Miracle's shirt.

Miracle closed his eyes as they kissed and smiled when it ended and then his lower back arched as his shirt was pulled up only to lower down and then he lifted up and raised his arms so that his shirt could be pulled off. As Cheston tossed his shirt aside, he reached forward and snapped the button on his jeans and tugged the zipper down.

Cheston grinned and leaned forward. "How many treatments?" He looked at the bandage."

"One more, when we get back. Then a week...and I remove that bandage...and we see the results." Miracle spoke softly.

"The timing of everything is almost so perfect." He leaned down and kissed his way down Miracle's stomach and unfastened his jeans, dipping his fingers beneath, when Miracle lifted his hips, he gave a quick jerk and pulled down his jeans and the brief like undergarment that he wore. He pulled them down and off, letting the rest of Miracle's clothes fall to the floor.

Cheston stood up, having pushed his jeans and boxers down to his knees and he kicked them off and away, moving to the bed again, his hands ran up Miracle's silky smooth legs, so well and clean shaven, literally everywhere, always as if it was a fresh job, just as he had remembered. "So perfect. How do you do it?"

Miracle grinned. "Luck?" He lifted a hand for a come-hither gesture with his index finger.

Cheston grinned and crawled onto the bed and leaned forward, hips sliding between those smooth thighs as his lips meshed with Miracle's and he began to kiss him, his tongue roughly and forcefully pushed forward and into his mouth as his arms wrapped around him, those hips pushed forward and he shivered, a loud groan was muffled in that kiss as Miracle's soft skin against his cock nearly shattered him with pleasure on first initial contact, it had been so long, and he wanted Miracle terribly.

Miracle leaned back, surprised by the kiss before pushing forward and his arms wrapped around his neck, one hand went into his hair and fingers tightened into his dark strands and his back arched as he grinded himself against Cheston, the rough ruggedness of his body hair quite a contrast to what seemed to be non existent for him. His grip on Cheston's hair tightened as his other hand ran down his back and his fingers curled in, trimmed nails lightly clawing at his skin. The kiss was broken as a gasp of air was taken in.

"Now...have me....show me how much you missed me." He grinned and pressed into the kiss again.

Cheston took that as a big opening to do whatever he wanted, to take full reign on all of his urges, to not hold back on the power of passion that wanted to break free. He wasted no time, those hips grinded against Miracle and moments later he pushed inside of him, but it wasn't deep enough, so he wasted no time pulling back in order to gain the full force so that when he rolled those hips and slammed forward, he went in, full and deep, quick and hard.

Miracle's eyes popped open and the kiss was broken as he gasped and accidently yanked on Cheston's hair in reaction. His hand moved along his back and towards his side, fingers gripping at him as he felt Cheston pull him closer, hoisting his lower body up more, yet holding on and hugging him so tightly as he did not hesitate for a second as he began his consented assault on Miracle.

Cheston's hips went into rapid fire motions, quick and fast, hard and rough. He held onto Miracle tightly as his hands gripped onto the flesh at his sides, causing red marks as his hips slammed against Miracle, slapping sounds rang off after each forward motion as his breaths quickly grew heavy and began to mix with what sounded like frustrated groans as he started to take out his pent up needs. He pulled one arm out from under Miracle and reached down and grabbed his thigh and squeezed it, holding on tight, his eyes shut and all thoughts faded, everything but the pleasure that his fury sought.

Miracle's eyes shut tight, a loud and quick yelp of a cry would escape, mixing with the smacking sound as it occurred every time Cheston thrusted in. He soon let Cheston go and his hands dug into the comforter and he started clawing at the fabric, breaths being drawn in and out in quick sessions, there was pain, but there was also pleasure, and there was something special about it, every pop of pleasure he felt, he swore he could have came right then and there, but Cheston would pull back before it could really proceed, it was a tease in a way, something that he found himself enjoying.

Cheston leaned up, bent at the knees with his legs tucked under him as he grabbed Miracle's legs, hoisting him up more as he continued to thrust, however he was slowing down in stamina as he found his body reaching it's limits in more ways than one. Finally he reached forward and grabbed Miracle's hips and yanked him closer and then wrapped his arms around his back and pulled him up and onto his lap.

Miracle sighed as he felt Cheston letting up just a little and he closed his mouth, swallowing to try and moisten his dry throat. His mouth fell open again as he was suddenly yanked forward and then a cry of pleasure escaped before he found himself pulled up ontop of him. Miracle wrapped his arms around Cheston's neck and pulled him into a rough and heated kiss as those hips began to roll back and forth, grinding down ontop of him, rubbing his own cock against Cheston's stomach.

Cheston kissed Miracle deeply and held him close, a groan mumbled and moments later he leaned forward and shoved Miracle back and began to power pump him again as he released inside of him, giving Miracle the finale that he so enjoyed at the end, the warm slickness that Cheston's release suddenly caused as he continued.

That was his favorite. He grinned and his back arched and he pushed forward towards Cheston, enjoying the feeling of him inside of him, especially now with his cum inside of him, giving Cheston's cock that extra special lubrication. He drew in his bottom lip and then his face tensed up and his back arched higher. He felt Cheston's hand grab his cock and start to stroke it and only another moment went by before his own mess of a release shot out among his body and Cheston's hand.

Cheston pulled out and fell to the side, laying down to face Miracle. "I've waited for that...for so long."

Miracle's eyes opened and he visibly relaxed and grinned. "I...I could tell."

"Clean my hand?" Cheston grinned and watched Miracle as he leaned up and started to lick his own cum off of his hand. He actually had no idea how much of a turn on that would be. He laid back, watching Miracle lick his hand.

He stopped several moments later and looked at Cheston. "I think that's good." He teasingly licked his lips and fell down into the pillows. "So..."

Cheston lifted his eyebrows. "So?"

"I'm scared." Miracle looked up at the ceiling. "The last time someone had sex with me like that...he was just using me. And...you had been kind of using me." He looked over at Cheston. "I don't mean to bring that back up, the sex was amazing, it's just the last time it was like that with someone, that's all it was to them."

"Miracle...look at my finger." He held up his hand to show him his wedding ring. "Look at yours. This is our wedding night...and we just made love...expressed everything that we have missed in all of this time. We wanted each other...badly, there is nothing to be afraid of, there is so much more of you that I want...and we'll have so much time for all of that."

Miracle looked at his ring and then he looked down at his own and slowly nodded. "You're right." He smiled and looked up at Cheston and softly kissed him, wrapping an arm around him and he laid a head on his chest. "I've claimed you...mine." He spoke so childishly.

"See? That is so cute." He grinned and ran his hand through Miracle's hair.

"Tomorrow...I have a surprise for you." Miracle whispered. "Shh...no questions."

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Holy Shit, Miracle being Miracle-still my favorite character in one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writing!

S.R.

Link to comment
On 07/25/2014 02:49 AM, said:
Holy Shit, Miracle being Miracle-still my favorite character in one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writing!

S.R.

LOL Thank you!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..