Jump to content

Worth It

There are currently no reviews.

The world of physical abuse is a dark place, filled with pain, depression, confusion and emotion. Often we don't understand why people seem to remain in these abusive, destructive relationships for so long.

This story seeks to see things through their eyes.

This is a short sharp view of the world of abuse through the eyes of someone that is being abused. It tries to make sense of the overwhelming myriad of emotions that a vulnerable and exposed person is expected to deal with. It tries to give you glimpse into their mental thought process.
The song is written based on the lyrics of the song Many of Horror, the version done by Matt Cardle. If at all possible, try to read this story while listening to the song, as the ambiance created by the song, fits so well with the mood and concept of the story.
The copyright of the story is the property of Yettieone and remains so. <br />However part of this story uses the Lyrics from the song Many of Horror which is and remains the property of Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, who hold the copyright to this work.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Worth It
    • 965 Words
    • 1,739 Views
    • 20 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..