MESSAGE BOARD TOPIC #21

"Oh baby, oh baby! Yeah...just like that!" Hehehe! Yeah, sometimes sex can bring the weirdest comments out of some people. But hey, it's a part of the act, and if it turns you on, then by all means...scream until your voice gets hoarse. These same comments often make it into a lot of the stories that you see online. Whether reading them or writing them, it's considered the only dialogue during a sexual situation in many cases. The question this week is...

=How do you treat dialogue during sex when you're writing it out? And as a reader, what is your limit for it?=

How much is too much? What looks normal and what looks corny? Would you rather do without 'oh baby' and 'that feels great' and 'I'm cumming'? Or do a few loving whispers and comments enhance the experience for you? Whether it gets you going or turns you off in a story, let us know what you think! The board is open! :)

Yeah Com, I'm a talker and moaner myself. It just comes out :wacko: .

I think (in my limited experiences ;) ) that it's a natural part of sex. If I didn't know better [grins] and my partner was silent I'd think he didn't enjoy it. Because of that I like when it's included in stories. As to length, I wouldn't want anyone reciting anything as long as The Declaration of Independence! :lmao:

Edited by WoodCarver
Guest Thetis

Meh all you need is a low I love you whispered in your ear...anymore and it just distracts from the good sex. :P

Wouldn't you like to hear him moan, "Oh... God. Yeessss, that feels so good!" :wub: It would help to know you're making him feel good. And nice to be able to add it to your mental list of things he likes. :P Well that's how it works for me. Each to his own though. For me it's communication at it's most tender moment and it's special! :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hehehe, well, to be totally honest, I try to keep the chit chat to a minimum while I'm writing a sex scene. I love to add whispers here and there, and moans, and occassional comments every now and then. But that's pretty much where it ends. Too much talk makes it feel kinda cheesy to me, you know? And 'dirty' talk...the whole "Yeah, take this cock you bitch!" stuff...nahhhhh! Not my thing. Besides, I think if I started talking dirty to someone while I was having sex, I'd probably start laughing uncontrollably.

So I like SOME kind of verbal connection in sex scenes, but if you ask me, body language is more fun to read. Especially when you get to read with your mouth! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..