"My Only Escape" comes to Australia!

It was easy to sort of sit back and nervously twiddle my thumbs when this was a few months away! But now I can barely breathe! Hehehe! "My Only Escape" will hit the air waves for the first time, in Sydney, Australia....the day after TOMORROW!!! Yikes!

My friends Chris and Duckie (Who I will love FOREVER for making all of this possible!) have sent me word in emails that said:

"Incidentally, you will be pleased to know that people have sent e-mails to 2RPH saying that they are looking forward to listening to "MY ONLY ESCAPE", so you have

Thanks so very VERY much dude!

Yeah, I'm doing this all on my lonesome, one cd at a time. But I'm gonna LOVE doing it! So definitely let me know if you want one! I'll be posting an address and instructions soon on the site, so keep checking to see how to get one. Kewl?

We'll talk soon bud. (Sorry it's been so damn long) Seezya later!

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

And Just In Case You're not sure...

Yes! :boy:

• 3 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..