"Gone From Daylight: Pride And Prophecy"

The brand NEW "GFD" chapter has been posted on the site tonight! Special thanks to Myr for getting it out there despite the short notice and his busy schedule! ::Smooches::

I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think!

And prepare yourselves for the flood!!!! NEW stuff is finally on the way!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH! And before I forget...in order to get the FULL version of the chapter, you'll have to read it on the website itself. The version located in the "Shack Library" is 'abridged', and has had many scenes and conversations take out of it. Cool?

Just wanna make sure folks are reading the right one! :)

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Hehe, the question on my mind is: WILL HE SAVE RICHIE??? Who cares who Rage is :D nah just kidding

Great great great great great chapter Com!

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Hey BM... isn't that a Vulture or something on your picture, something from Starcraft anyway? Just wondering.

Richie's NOT death! I won't let him!

• Site Administrator

Whatsifsowhatsit, that is from StarCraft. It is part of the new Avatars I've added to the site. Go to your Profile and check them out.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey BM... isn't that a Vulture or something on your picture, something from Starcraft anyway? Just wondering.

Richie's NOT death! I won't let him!

That's sweet that you won't let Richie die. I think Com said that Richie doesn't play any other part in the story. Maybe he's just motivation for Justin.

So both of us can believe that Richie survives and gets well. :great:

Hehehe, thank you, you guys! ::Giggles:: I'm REALLY anxous to hear what you think about the parts that were cut out of this chapter! Because there's a whole chapter worth of stuff in BETWEEN chapters that you guys still have to read! :P

I think you guys are gonna like "GFD: Nights Eternal"!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yea I luv happy endings where they get to stay together for eternity :D Either way though, this has gotta be my favorite story, awesome writing and a sweet plot line where two hotties get to have virgin sex over and over ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally caught up, and very impressed. I guess I tended to avoid vampire fiction, dispite the obvious sensual possibilities. The hunger and the budding thoughts of immortality are a great counterpoint to Justins insecurity and shy virtue. Doest need any sex to keep my interest. Just another fan, eagerly awaiting the void to be filled. You make me miss Jyhad, I should break it out and find someone to play with again.

Predictions, how fun, why not. Im seeing Richie still alive but fading fast, and of course Justin thinks he can save him. But richie isnt intrested, hes ready to pass.

As for Com.. he seems too nurturing and helpful, theres got to more to it. Is he prepairing both sides of the coin to be tossed into the fire?

~Umbathri

joining the masquerade

It seems like the beast is driving him to go find his past, but I think that if he goes to the hospital and finds Richie dead then he can tie up the loose ends there and maybe lose the 'baggage' from his past that hes carrying. Whatever comes of it, I bet that Richies already dead, otherwise he would try and turn him, which I dont see happening in the story line.

Either way, its an awesome story, gotta be my favorite of all time. Ive read the hole thing like a bunch of times. The only thing that might be a flauw is that Taryn says hes been at the Lot longer then Rain (hes been there 10 years, and shes been there 7 or so from what he says), yet she was chasing him when he first turned and beat up his father. Hehe I guess its not that big of a deal but when you love the story as much as I do, these things get to you :wacko:

Heh anyone wanna compare notes? I also find that Gyro' personality is alot like Wilson from New Kid, that playful full of energy kind of thing :D Anyways great story Comsie, my favorite of all time, keep em comin :great:

Edited by GoThica
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's just 'cause I've been watching way too much Carnivale (HBO is my life), but if Justin is fulfilling some sort of prophecy, maybe Rage is his opposite, like a ying vs. yang sort of thing. I want to see the fate of all vampires culminate in their battle.

If rage is his opposite then you would think the prophesy would mention him as well :s I guess we all just have to wait and find out, but I doubt its Richie. Presonally, Im betting its Alec, that would make alot more sense.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..