Just a kiss! :)

Maybe I'm just in a silly mood, but screw it! Can I get a kiss?

Aw come on! Just a smoochie smooch? Hehehe! ::kiss::

How many kisses do you think I can rack up by next week? Hmmmm...might be interesting to find out! ::Giggles::

I kiss pretty well! (So I'm told) So test me out! It's a very kissable day today!

A Big fat sloppy-whoppin':: KISS':: to the man with the biggest heart on the planet. Thank you for what you e-mailed to us.. You might not remember us, and we understand, but we love you for it just the same. Peace and love to you forever, my friend. :great:

• Haha 1

Ahhhh....BEAUTIFUL!!! It feels good! (Tastes like chicken! Hehehe!)

THANKS! Now you all have to kiss each OTHER too, ya know! Not just moi! (Or is that, *mwah*? Whichever :) )

To Lenny - You make sure you keep those groping hands above the waist there, buddy! I'm no man-ho! At least...not for the first thirty five seconds. But once tongu is involved, the field is yours. :P

To Jamie - A vaccuum cleaner salesman??? Really? Then maybe we should stop all this kissing and retreat somewhere ELSE for an interlude! Hehehe!

To Crackerwriter - Do I go for older guys? Of COURSE I do! Trust me, I've been on auditions and on movie sets and in high school and in college! I've seen enough good looking young 'jerks' to last me a lifetime. I'm all about what's in your heart, baby! And if you're older than me, then great! Maybe you can teach ME a few tricks? ::Giggles::

To JimmyJoe - Hahaha! Of COURSE I remember you! And I meant every word! It was only a day or two ago, I'm not THAT senile yet! :P Seriously though, save that mail, and know that I'm in the cheering section for BOTH of you, k? Give him a big hug and a kiss for me!

Thank guys. Honestly. Next week is gonna be kind of hard on me...REALLY hard on me...and I need all the smiles I can get right now. Thanks....

• Like 1

As I am holding your hands and looking deep into your eyes, our lips keep inching together..........inching............inching..........inching...........(got to get rid of that 30 secodnds).........inching.......

Our lips finally meet, and our tougnes entertwine. I tickled the roof of your mouth with my tounge. My hands...........................................................................

Whoops, this was just supposed to be a kiss.

hmnnnn

well

I guess I got rather carried away. :wub:

• Haha 1

When the smiles wear thin

And it starts to begin

Remember therein

Who resides within

Will commit no sin

Hey I admit it's bad.

Com, in dark times keep those close to you within easy reach!

And always remember that we all love you!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..