Savage Moon Descent

• Site Administrator

It was definitely interesting, but Savage Moon is not my favorite story of yours Coms... :boy:

Thanks you guys! Totally appreciate it! Especially because I'm getting ready to drop down into a pretty dark place with the story from here on out. I won't make it too twisted though. :)

Don't worry Myr, I'll just have to try harder to impress ya next time around! Hehehe!

Oh... I am soooo looking forward to read it. I am at my University right now and downloaded it, so I can read it at home with the right background atmosphere!!! But I tell you,... if they don't get serious in this chapter, and you leave me with another REALLY mean cliffhanger, I will.... wait for the next chapter :) but I will be angry you know!!!

So I will run home now to expirience this new chapter. Oh and I can already tell you that I wil love it!!! But don't worry... I will tell you again after I read it :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..