Two Below

Aw THANKS dude! I'm really glad that you liked it! The personality of 'Seth' is sorta based on this extremely wonderful boy that I just happened to meet at work around Thanksgiving weekend. He was GORGEOUS, sure! But above that he was one of the sweetest, most enjoyable kids I've met in a long time. I mean I ended up talking to him for damn near three or four hours! Hehehe! But I figured, if I wanted a 'cutie' for the Anthology story, he'd be the best candidate for it. :)

Thanks man! I hope to write something for the Spring one too if Myr keeps it going!

HOw did you manage to get any work done if you talked with him for almost half a day. Must be some boss you have there. :D I could see those two going on in maybe a longer series. hint hint :whistle:

I hope Myr does continue this series. I'll put one in like I did here for the Winter one.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Mike S.

Hehehe, our boss isn't there on Saturdays! So I got to talk to him trouble free! ::Blush:: He really did force an infatuation once he started being all cool and sweet! He looked like Jesse McCartney with striking blue eyes! I kid you not, he was amazing!

Ahem! ::Straightens Self Up::

Anyway....thanks for the compliments! I'm working on reading the other stories still. This week was hectic and I didn't get the chance! And Crackerwriter did FOUR! I'm really happy to be a part of the whole thing! I'd love to do another one for the Spring if I could! :)

Oh, and here's the address for the anthology! It's https://www.gayauthors.org/anthology/ Cool? Whatsif...you can find a link at the bottom of my last email to you. So you can find it there! Cool?

Hey Com,

I just found the '2 Below' story... I don't know how I missed it earlier. It was fabulous.

I really loved how Gordon who seemed so secure in himself early on, got so nervous when he started realizing how interested he was becoming in Seth. And I loved how Seth finally became sure of himself and what he wanted from Gordon.

I really loved how you turned the tables on this story confidence becoming insecurity. And insecurity turning confident. Art doesn't just imitate life, it seems to really mirror it.

As usual you took me back to some really happy memories. Thanks sweetie!

The story seemed really completed to me, and I guess that's how you intended it to be - a single episode.

But I'd like to see (if you wanted to do a sequel) Seth settle the issue of his being gay and maybe some of his home life. I'd love Seth to become confident enough so that he doesn't care who knows that he loves Gordon. That would truly make them a couple!

Lenny

Edited by WoodCarver
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes well said! But there is always a however. Cosie, I really hate the idead that you are leaving, but I do hope to see a story pop up once in a while from you. I would be estatic if there was one a year, even one each two years!

But on the other hand, even if when you complete this year there is never a onther one published, I still will thank you for all that you have done this far. You are a great author and I really enjoy you work.

Hugs

Michael

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..