MESSAGE BOARD TOPIC #37

They're just absolutely irresistable sometimes, aren't they? The gorgeous, almost surreal boys that we read about in online stories. They're so cute, so sweet, so beautiful. They know exactly what to say and when to say it. They're the supermodels of our creative minds.

What is it that creates the vision of the perfect boy in these stories? What is it that enchants us with that special vision? Bottom line, for all readers and writers out there, the question this week is...

= What characteristics are you attracted to in these stories, and how do you describe them in a way to create the perfect dream boy? =

Are they physical? Do you get excited by the way someone describes the silken locks of their long blond hair? Do you love the way someone describes big brown eyes, or a slim waist, or the round mounds of a tight bubble butt? Or maybe the characteristcs are more emotional, and personality driven. Maybe you like a sense of humor or wit. You like their shyness, or a wicked 'bad streak', or maybe a certain vulnerability about them. Maybe it's the *imperfections* of a character that you love, adding a sense of realism to them. Whatever it is, there's something in these stories that makes you fall hard for the romantic boys we write about. So tell us what you like, how you write it, and how you read it!

The board is open! And the hotties are waiting! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been bad... I got so caught up in my own Holiday miseries that I didn't take the time to reply to this.

While I certainly enjoy the descriptions of beautiful boys. It's the reality that you bring to the stories that draws me in. The emotion you describe, the loving nature of the boys is what entices and enthralls me! Your stories are so truly honest that could only come from your heart to mine.

Love Ya!

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is Old, but its all new to me, so here goes.

My dream boy... most important I guess would be his state of mind. Innocence, or at least the percieved illusion of innocence is good. But tempered with a little daring as the story requires. I wanna know what hes thinking, what makes him giggle, whats that shy smile about. There can be experiance with still a healthy supply of innocence, just as there can be those wholly evil and still be very in-experianced.

A physical discription at least to me is not very important, most if not all have the possiblilties have the ability to be appealing, even the fat or ugly. If something about him or the situation doesnt shoot my fancy I can always have one of my inner pictures come to the forefront instead.

ok tring to be general but deep, do with it what you will.

/wave Com, nice to meetcha im deep in your GFD atm, and tring my hand at completeing somethign worth posting. But dont expect too much out of me, im really a very quite and withdrawn person.

~Umbathri

one mask to many

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..