MESSAGE BOARD TOPIC #38

Love. Romance. Sex. Drama. Conflict. And then more sex. Hehehe, it's truly a fascinating concept to read about. Even moreso to write about, because you end up discovering hopes and desires of your own that you didn't even know were there before. Finding that special love to share with another person forever and ever is a rare and special thing. Is it possible? When you sit back and really think about it...can you be that optimistic? The question this week is..

= Do you actually 'believe' in what you write? Do you actually believe that what you read can actually happen to you? =

I don't mean whether or not you WANT to believe. I mean do you honestly believe in the possibility of having that cute boy, that fits you in so many beautiful ways, will actually cross your path and you two can be happy with one another? Maybe it's happened to you before? Maybe you're with that person right now? Maybe chance encounters and whirlwind romances still happen. Do you believe in magic? Let us know.

The board is open.

Well it certainly happened to me.

It wasn't the first thing that I wrote about, but I realised that I'd proably been lucky enough to enjoy just such a relationship as we often write about.

So I thought to myself, 'this would make a great story'. I've been told repeatedly it did. I suppose because it's mostly true. Read about Johnny and I if you want. It's on my hosted author's site. How could I not share the story of the most wonderful person I've ever met? Never got over him I guess. There's always one if it's for real. :wub:

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Hey... well it hasn't happened to me yet, but I suppose you can still say I believe in it. I don't quite know why, but it's only logical, you know? Out of ALL those boys in the world, there's gotta be at least ONE who fits me, right? Yeah, I'm sure.

I hope I'll always think like this, hehehe! I think I will.

Guest gemini

Some times you read a story and see yourself smile happily because of the happiness, the warmth radiant from the story. However, the smile dies so young as you realize your all situation, as you realize the reality. And then the feeling of hopelessness permeate. That's my feeling while reading many of Comicality's stories. So you can see that I may not believe that what I read can happen. But being a gay surviving only by my own dreamy "aspirin," I always hope. Desperately.

However, let me tell you about my recent experience. On my bus home after a hard day at a sea food restaurant, I've recently found a guy, a very lovable guy. He is not tall at all. Just about my ear. But he has a so innocent face, a so limpid eye that makes he look like an angle. And I wouldn't want to know that what I've realized is just some kind of imagination: He did look for me. I always choose to sit in the other row behind him (so I can conviniently look at my boy) and I believe that he DOES turn his head to look for me, and he does so a little bit too often. You won't understand how happy I am because of that. Everytime he does that, I would close my eyes and pray that I can make friend with him. However, because I'm from the sea food restaurant so I don't smell very good. That's why I'm afraid of sitting next to him and starting a conversation. Nevertheless, because I have missed many chances, I decide that I can not miss this. I will choose a day of work and go there, dress the best I can and talk to him. I'm so scared that he is not what I've thought but I will take the chance. Please pray for me.

Hi Gemini,

I don't usually post a reply to people answering Comsie's Topic of the week, but I felt it necessary in this particular case.

I read that you're shy about meeting this guy on the bus and I'll wish you the best. Try bringing a change of clothes with you to work and since it seems your employer doesn't have showers for employees, just change clothes in the bathroom after washing up.

Also why not bring some of the seafood they serve at the restaurant you work in on the bus with you. That way if he notices the scent you can use that as a way to start a conversation, and offer him some.

I really hope everything turns out well for you!

Good Luck

Lenny

"A lot of people are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges."

However, let me tell you about my recent experience. On my bus home after a hard day at a sea food restaurant, I've recently found a guy, a very lovable guy. He is not tall at all. Just about my ear. But he has a so innocent face, a so limpid eye that makes he look like an angle. And I wouldn't want to know that what I've realized is just some kind of imagination: He did look for me. I always choose to sit in the other row behind him (so I can conviniently look at my boy) and I believe that he DOES turn his head to look for me, and he does so a little bit too often. You won't understand how happy I am because of that. Everytime he does that, I would close my eyes and pray that I can make friend with him. However, because I'm from the sea food restaurant so I don't smell very good. That's why I'm afraid of sitting next to him and starting a conversation. Nevertheless, because I have missed many chances, I decide that I can not miss this. I will choose a day of work and go there, dress the best I can and talk to him. I'm so scared that he is not what I've thought but I will take the chance. Please pray for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok another old one, but why not ill get all 3.

This is easy... unfortunatly too easy... no. I have no faith. Every time Ive come close its been tragedy and pain.

bah.. im sorry, didnt mean to bring anyone down but im gonna post this anyway. Just because someone is pittiful doesnt mean they want to be pittied. Depression is its own reward.

~Umabthri

hiding behind the mask

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..