• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Okay -- this has to be one of the most amusing stories I've read in a long time.

David is a rogue. He's got that air about him that makes him an almost loveable rogue, but I was cheering when his plans started to fall apart. He had worked so hard, scheme so cleverly, and it all failed because of the intervention of the story's hero: Petey.

I suppose it was wrong of me to feel aroused by the sight of Donny looking much like an avenging angel, full of righteous rage and indignation as he faced the devil.

Just enough self-deprecation so that I don't hate him, but I could tell that his conscience was on an extended vacation and it didn't really bother him :D

Uncle Sean was a delight, too. He wasn't in the story for long but he made a strong impression in that short space. His pearls of wisdom were simply wonderful.

Thank you, Luc, for a beautiful tale. I can't say too much more because it would just spoil the story. :worship:

Thank you, Luc, for a beautiful tale.

I, too, was very amused. David, the protagonist, is really the antagonist. He is a 'shit', but a likeable one. The ending and the cluster of photographs of the expanded family was perfect.

Jack B)

Luc, this was great! And David is definitly a nasty piece of work in some ways. I loved what happened!

BTW, the photos might not display for some people. I made a mistake with the files; with Linux, you need to watch out for case in filenames, and the extensions were upper case. Sorry, and I've asked Joe to fix it, so hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.

CJ

Awww! That was cute!

Hehe, I couldn't help but love Donny! In his position, I might be forced to do what he did as well. Although, at the end, I pictured David as a Scooby Doo villain. :lmao: "I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling boyfriend and his pesky cactus!"

Awww! That was cute!

Hehe, I couldn't help but love Donny! In his position, I might be forced to do what he did as well. Although, at the end, I pictured David as a Scooby Doo villain. :lmao: "I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling boyfriend and his pesky cactus!"

B) ................Clever, devious, funny as hell!! Great story Luc!!