Never Again 4

Well, since apparently nobody else noticed that the final chapter was added (yesterday, no less) I guess it's up to me to start the thread. I can't believe it wasn't mentioned anywhere on the board! I found it by accident on nifty!

Anyway, a prime piece of writing, C. I found it to be a veritable roller coaster! I loved and hated every minute, which is the best kind of story.

150th? Wow, for that you need a cake or something.

Hahaha! Aww, dude, I'm sorry! I have gotten so used to posting everything on the mailing list that I sometimes forget the boards and stuff. It won't happen again, promise. :)

Thanks so much dude! I'm glad you liked it! I've got a LOT more stuff to post though, and I think some of them are really good. I'm happy with it, you know? Weird.

• 9 months later...

Okay so, while I really believe that more important than any sexual encounter in any story are the emotional details... this is by far my favorite line from the whole chapter...

Is this the feeling I'm giving Brice right now? Wow....I mean...just...wow!

So innocent and so explorative. To be speechless because something is so new and amazing that it's just indescribable is a feeling no one ever forgets.

Once again Com, you exceed all expectations and I am left wanting nothing except for a million chances to say thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. You're freakin awesome and I luv ya!

Hugs!!

I second Viv's truth.

I read a Ton of crap, though not as much as I used to. Comsie is by far the most capable author in makeing me genuinly feel for his characters. To smell the scent of the scene to see it in all its glory, and to implicitly understand what the character wants no needs from his situation.

I puzzle over who Comsie really is, and hope beyond hope that some day hes recognized for his genious storys. Hehh I've comented before that I want to sit in on Comsicality 101, coming someday to a university near you, I hope ;) .

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..