Favorite Story?

Favorite Stories  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Comically story?

• New Kid in School
    • Always
    • Kiss of an Angel
    • Gone from Daylight
    • Lost in Shadow
    • The Secret Life of Billy Chase
    • A Class by Himself, Remixed
    • My Only Escape
    • On the Outside
    • Magic Man
    • Savage Moon
    • Untouchable
    • Pretty Poison
    • Save or Sacrifice
    • My One True Weakness

This is my first post on GA, but I have spoken with Comicality through e-mail concerning My Only Escape. GDF is by far my favorite. However, I love all the stories he has written and I have read. But maybe I need to start reading stories of writers that doesn't have so many. So I don't have to wait years to read the ending. This isn't a complaint, just a fact. Posted Image
  • 1 month later...
Guest XMerlin

Tough tie to break between GFD and A Class By Himself...both stories have parts that make my heart break...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well ,You're my fav' writer here because you have that kind of natural way of writting so I really dunno which one's my favorite ,but I'll say The Secret Life of Billy Chase :D Hope you'll write many many many amazing stories Posted Image

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is REALLY hard. I love Comicality. He's my absolute favorite author... so everything he writes always ends up in my favorites and I love them all for different reasons. My drop-everything-and-read stories would have to be a tie between

Gone From Daylight

Savage Moon

Billy Chase

But my absolute favorite stories are tied between New Kid In School and A Class By Himself. While the other three are really interesting as I never read stories like those (Except Billy Chase), these two seem to make me the most satisfied when updated. I think I started reading them both first. I can't really explain why I like them so much haha. Um... I just know that whenever they actually do get new chapters, I get extremely happy. Kind of like the characters feel when they look at each other.

This was too hard for me to poll vote on lmao! It really is. I mean there are way too many good ones. But If I could narrow it down between a five way tie, I would still be screwed hahaha. I love em all equally in their own way.

P.s....yea it would of been A Class By Himself for sure, but shhhh its a secret. Or Maybe Untouchable...or Billy Chase!!! Damnit I am confused.

All-time favorite.....definitely "A Class by Himself," but I've enjoyed gobbled up like a hungry chicken all that I've read (which includes everything except GFD and Savage Moon).

In case you're wondering, some of the others on my list included Untouchable, Kiss of an Angel, and Billy Chase.

Edited by lyle the awesome

Billy Chase! Because, um, I'm addicted. Although NKIS and Class are right up there on my list, too.

Still haven't read GFD or Savage Moon, though. Vampires haven't really been my thing, but I'll give them a try; might change my mind!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey y'all! First (second actually) post here! I'm the new kid in town i guess!

I just registered to vote for Billy Chase! I found it 4 days ago in Nifty by mistake and haven't stop reading until i finished them all, so i had to come here to read all the episodes! The story really hooked me! I think it's perfect! I have cried actual tears at some of the chapters, and i can't wait for the next episode to come up!

Thanks Comicality! Now i have to read all of your other work!

:2thumbs:

• 2 years later...

Hehehe, wow, this is a definite flashback! But THANX!!! :) I love it!

I'm trying my best to get back to posting, but I have to get this pesky external hard drive working so I can retrieve my files. It's been WEEKS, but I'm keeping the faith, as they say.

I hate technology...I really do. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You know what I find funny... I feel like I've read lots of Comsie's stuff, but when I look at this list, I remmber i read one story while i was wearing bodysuit But some of his series are way long, like GFD, which is great, because even though Comsie tends to babble a bit in his writing, he rarely ever repeats himself. So, don't expect his series to be quick reads -- excellent reads, but nice and long, too! biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..