No, but I do admire your silky bra collection. :lol:

The person below me is a desperate housewife.

You can have it, all for you to play with them, how cute, Ladies and gentelman, there is a new drag princess in the room:Boy in doubt, for now we should rename you Girl in Doubt haha

I believe in lust at first sight! Does that count? ;)

The person below me collects porcelain pigs!

Why are you always slutty?

Oh, Paul, i have like 5 or 6 secret crushes haha

The person below me thinks Boy in Doubt...em ...Girl in Doubt is a great Drag Princess n_n

oh! Noes! You caught me, Actually it's not that much just a little mascara every now and agian if i'm in a really awesome mood and wanna go out dancing. Or for coffee :) But i gotta be in a really good mood and actually want to style my hair and shave my face and all that jazz. Ok ok i wear clear nail polish too. BUT! Every now and agian i do paint my toenails. For the longest time they were Hot Red cuz i'm cheap and don't buy nail polish remover lmao. The things i hide in my room lmao.

The person below me ( ha ha i almost typed Blow Me) wears their sunglasses at night.

oh! Noes! You caught me, Actually it's not that much just a little mascara every now and agian if i'm in a really awesome mood and wanna go out dancing. Or for coffee :) But i gotta be in a really good mood and actually want to style my hair and shave my face and all that jazz. Ok ok i wear clear nail polish too. BUT! Every now and agian i do paint my toenails. For the longest time they were Hot Red cuz i'm cheap and don't buy nail polish remover lmao. The things i hide in my room lmao.

The person below me ( ha ha i almost typed Blow Me) wears their sunglasses at night.

:lol: No, I don't.

The person below me has superpowers.

What's that in litres? ;) It is ridiculous though how much everything's gone up. That said I drive a thirsty car, so petrol can stay where it is.

The person below me goes to the Supermarket wearing green hot pants & a bright pink kaftan.