Where's Poochie?

I've been gone for the last few weeks, and it's basically been a pain trying to juggle everything at once on my own. Hehehe, I still haven't learned that I simply can't be in ten places at once and not sleep in any of them. :P

But I'm taking this week and next week to do nothing but fix everything that has been spinning out of control lately. Once I get everything back in working order, then I'll have a much easier time just writing and editing and I can start being 'social' again! Hehehe, what can I say? You guys complete me! I enjoy the interaction, even if I don't get a chance to say so. (Psh! Does that make even make any sense? I hope it does!)

Anyway, this little two week vacation is gonna make things a LOT better for a while. So I'll seezya soon! And expect a little something from me in the 'GA Anthology' this Winter too! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..