A Tribute to One of the Masters

Comsie-

I'm new to your work, having only discovered your site recently. However, I can tell that your reputation as one of the masters of the genre is well deserved.

As the clock is ticking on your departure, I wanted to take the oppertunity to express my appreciation and respect for your work. As a writer myself, I know that it doesn't just spring effortlessly from the wordprocessor. It is a lot of hard work.

Your body of work is very impressive. You've written in several genres, short and long stories and in various formats. You do light-hearted and dark subjects with equal grace and ease and can make the reader laugh out loud or move them to tears. It takes another writer to understand how difficult that is to do. It is the mark of a very versatile and accomplished writer.

You have set the bar high for the rest of us.

I let Grasshopper get away before I could say goodbye. I didn't want to make the same mistake here.

I wish you all the best in whatever lies ahead for you. May life give you as much happyness, hope and delight as you have given to others.

With respect, admiration and appreciation,

James Savik

((Hugz))

And a huge thank you for this. It means SO much to me dude. It really does. I tried a lot of times to write stuff online and get noticed. I tried to have people readit an maybe get some enjoymen out of what I had to say. But it wasn't until the Shack Out Back, that I really dug deep into who I was and actually found my niche. It wasn't until you guys that I began to find myself, and my voice, and an ability to truly express what I wanted to with words and stories. To have someone recognize the struggle behind doing that, is the greatest gift.

So thanks a bunch, dude. ::Smooch:: You put a smile on my face to last me a long long time. Thank you.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..