GFD Fanarts

Verm

Feel free to post your own fanarts too! I'd really like to see them :)

Justin

med_gallery_7836_136_113399.jpg

Been wanting to do this for a while now, just taking a break from my own work.

Sorry if it looks weird heheh, didn't use any references or took real time to make it nicer.

Max

Edited by Verm
  • Site Administrator
Hmm, I don't know what's up with the errors, maybe you could PM a mod about it.

No need. I'm a mod and I've just checked. You've got your album set to private, so only you, moderators and admins can see it :) I suggest you create a public album for the pictures you want others to see, or change your album to be visible to others.

When you create a new album, there's a check box. By default, albums are created as private. You need to check the box to allow it to be public.

To change your current album setting, go to your list of albums and on the right hand side there's a section called "Controls" that includes the option "Edit my albums". Select this and edit the album to bring up the page that allows you to set it to be visible to the public.

Good luck!

Graeme :)

Aww thanks :*)

It depends on which piece you're talking about, and my mood I guess. Usually it's somewhere between 1hour to 3days :D

Oh and I've already sent a bigger resolution of the image to the email stated at the blood bank :)

Edited by Vermillion Sun
Aww thanks :*)

It depends on which piece you're talking about, and my mood I guess. Usually it's somewhere between 1hour to 3days :D

Oh and I've already sent a bigger resolution of the image to the email stated at the blood bank :)

An hour to three days? That's sweet! And believe me, I know what you mean about the 'mood'. Sometimes the mood speeds things up, sometimes it slows things down. But you've definitely tapped into something there.

Someone just recently posted a really cool picture of Taryn on the Shack too! You should check it out. You two have literally blown my mind! I love it! :)

Have you thought about opening up your own online gallery or anything?'

Yep, creative things can't really be forced in my opinion. They just happen (well to me anyway!). If I force them, usually they come out sub-par and I'd end up hating most of it. Sometimes I get a dry spell and I can't even stand to paint anything coz nothing comes to mind :( Longest dry spell for me was 5 years, back when I was still studying in university. That...sucked.

Actually I do have a deviantart account, it's been mostly forgotten about hehe. Most of my artwork are there :P

Ima go check the shack out now! :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..