I've been told that I have unique nicknames for saying sex. And I always kinda thought everybody has nicknames for sex.

Well anyways the nicknames I use for sex are:

Honey Purple

Blueberry Yum Yum

Strawberry Earthquake

Cajun Zing

Are these really so awkward and do you have any?

my housemates have taken to just exclaiming 'the sex' rather than just saying someone had/is having sex, it's quite funny at times :)

but there are loads of british words for sex, depends where you come from as how weird they'd sound.

Slang can vary wildly from one city to the next.

It is really not that unusual to have very different sayings/expressions from one city to another.

When I was a kid we had a student from New York to transfer in. Needless to say a kid from Queens in a redneck school in the deep south- we were a people divided by a common language.

It didn't matter to me- he was a cute little Italian boy and it was love at first sight for me. :wub: Marco and I were friends for years until he joined the navy and we lost track.

A friend of mine likes to use: porking. An ex boyfriend of mine liked to say donging, which you could probably guess I wasn't too impressed with.

hehhee change that 'n' to a 'g'

Woof Woof

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Shagging, Fun time, Afternoon Delight - although that is an old term and a song referring to it, boinking, the animal with two bodies, the intimate ultimate, bury the bone, making whoopie, doing the deed, and sweaty fun are about all i have heard for sex. To me I just say lets have it and go. :2thumbs:

:unsure:

There are some bizarre names here! lol

I just go with f*****g. Straight to the point and not open to misinterpretation! :ph34r:

Yeah ok I get that but that takes all the fun out of it

I like f*****g, from whatever angle you go at it. :devil:

You two need a room...seriously lol

I try not to beat around the bush when it comes to touchy subjects so I usually don't use colloquial nicknames for sex.

In fact I'd use words like coitus (tee hee), intercourse or other words describing specific sexual acts (guess?).

Sexytime, Rear Entrance, Doing the Nasty, The light at the end of the tunnel, The Bareback Mountains, Get your Freak On!, Ass-incerator, Lollapalooza, Hung-Ten, The Mormon Unicode, Wanna do some yoddeling?, Rear me baby one more time...

What can I say, my ex has a few interesting words on his vocabulary for some codes in case he wants to get his freak on. haha.

• Like 1