• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/19/2017 at 9:03 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

everything-is-bigger-in-texas_c_5863657.jpg Football's king in Texas. :P 

Ace, King, Queen and Jack plus at least one house of parliament.

Edited by jamessavik
  • Like 1

Got the following little story from a nun.....

So you think squirrels are nutty?

Squirrels vs. The Church

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrels. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Methodist church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water slide.

But the Catholic Church came up with a very creative strategy. They baptized all the squirrels and consecrated them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue; they took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

So, Summer Vacation is almost upon us. Here's a little advertisement for my home state. :P

e13.jpg

Texas where come for vacation leave on probation

• Like 2

duty-calls.png

internet-argument.jpg

Those of us that are exceptionally good at internet debate rarely feel the urge anymore as using facts and reason is considered archaic and emotion and butthurt seem to be in fashion. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Puppilull said:

I don't know if I'm stupid, but what is it supposed to say? I assume it's photoshopped, but still.

12 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Its supposed to say caramel

11 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Then I must say What the h*** happened? It's not even close! 

If they paid for it to say Caramel, then someone screwed up or them. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

I just thought it was a funny sign :unsure: 

It was ! It was hilarious :rofl: 

• Like 2