Great Writing

So, I can officially say that I have read every story on your site but two, and you are an amazing writer. I love how you can end up feeling like you are right there in the story or that you know the characters. It's almost like you expect to run into Eric and Dustin working in the mall or Ricky and Kris while walking around the neighborhood. Of course there is always Randy and Ryan... anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the great stories! I am really enjoying Billy Chase now also, wondering when his life will collide with Jamie Cross, or Brandon. Keep it up, and we will keep reading...

Viv

Kewl! Thanks so much dude! ((Hugz)) You definitely put a permanent smile on my face for the rest of the weekend! (Which is gonna hurt come Monday)

I'm glad you like the stories, and I hope you like the new stuff that's already on its way! :)

Kewl! Thanks so much dude! ((Hugz)) You definitely put a permanent smile on my face for the rest of the weekend! (Which is gonna hurt come Monday)

I'm glad you like the stories, and I hope you like the new stuff that's already on its way! :)

Couple things here:

1. That would be dudette or chick or something... but I definately don't have the right equipment to be called dude 0:)

2. Just finished the new chapter for New Kid in School and... of course it is great, terrific, outstanding... I could go on you know. Go on, OK, wonderful, amazing, funny, had enough yet?

3. The trick to the hurting face thing is you just have to ummmm... well, :whistle: use it for something else for a while, you know, like they say... walk it off!!

Viv

1) Oops! Hehehe, sorry about that, severe force of habit. :P Dudette it is! I'm 'flexible'. ::Wink::

2) Thanks! And look for "Kiss Of An Angel 2" this week to add another spinoff of the series. Cool?

3) Hmmm....any suggestions? You can whisper it in my ear if ya wanna. ::Grin::

Hey Com,

1. I heard that about you... :whistle:

2. Waiting anxiously, impatiently, pacing the floors, keeping me up at night... which brings me to #3 :read:

3. *whispering* It doesn't seem like you need any suggestions, but 0:) I am sure I could think of some ideas if you really need help. It could become painful if not taken care of, if you know what I mean...

Viv :hug:

Ok Com,

I just finished Kiss of an Angel 2 and I am still grinning... I love that Ariel might just get it together long enough for Tyler to make him think he is cool, so he will stop worrying and freakin out so much. He seems like such a sweet guy you just want everything to work out for him and for Tyler too. :2thumbs:

You are definately the king today... :king: great chapter, really! :read:

Smiles and Hugs,

Your devoted reader/fan, Vivian

Hehehe, you 'heard' stuff about me, huh? That can't be good. :P

As for the spinoffs, there's a kiss and a cookie for ya if you can name all *4* spinoffs of the "New Kid" series!

By the way...I think you just made my smile a bit wider than it was before. :D

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you liked the new chapter. I'm working on the next one, and I think I like it a bit better than this one. But that's just me. I wish you could have met Ariel in real life...he was an absolute doll all through high school. One of the most lovable boys I've ever known. Sighhh....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..