[Libby Drew] Hotel Carolina Part I of III

Hotel Carolina is a short story (~15 thousand words) that's about, fundamentally, death -- but not necessarily in its life-ending form. More it's about banishing the destructive forces in our lives to make room for the birth of more positive ones.

Or maybe it's just about two people who've forgotten how to love. *shrug*

Summary: You cant die until youve lived, and you havent lived until youve loved. At least thats the way Death explains it to Russ and Eric.

Hotel Carolina Part I

Part I of III posted 10/08/09

you know I'm waiting for the next chapter, sexy death reminds me I used to think the guy who played the angel of death in the TV show "Touched by and Angel" (which I only watched under duress...;-)...was hot.

so this one is intriguing in more ways than one.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, MAJOR MAJOR apologies to Aikirangel and Duncan. I could've sworn I set up notifications for this post, but must have screwed something up, because I just noticed both you fine gentlemen replied weeks ago, and I was never the wiser. I'm so sorry.

you know I'm waiting for the next chapter, sexy death reminds me I used to think the guy who played the angel of death in the TV show "Touched by and Angel" (which I only watched under duress...;-)...was hot.

so this one is intriguing in more ways than one.

Finishing this one is part of my Nanowrimo goal, and I'm very excited to start piecing together the last two parts, which are rough outlines at the moment. Thanks for the feedback, both here and on LJ. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. :D

ps - look for more sam/tim very soon. ;)

Nice work, Libby.

Thanks, Duncan. Sorry again for the late reply. Now if I can only keep to my goal of 15K for this story, I'll be happy. I always envisioned it delivering a quick punch. I tried to structure it that way, in any case. We'll see...

Thanks again! :D

• 7 months later...

Those hankering for more of this terrific story will find an update on Libby Drew's livejournal page. (Follow the "My Blog" link in her signature banner.)

Thank you! This serves as a good reminder for me to get that second installment uploaded here. :D