The Scrolls of Icaria

• Site Moderator

For those of you who follow this epic story, there will be no posting this weekend.

I know, normally an announcement is made when a chapter is posted. So hopefully, sometime soon, I will be able to post that something has been posted.

• Like 1

I am up to speed with the series. For anyone who hasn't read it, you should. It's very well written. Niklas' back story should be interesting, but there's still the whole issue of getting back to the main part of the story that I look forward to. It will be interesting to finally see the ultimate showdown and to see how Charlie plays into it.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to finally see the ultimate showdown and to see how Charlie plays into it.

That's what I want to know. As well as wanting to know what is in the tower of agramon that scares Jamie and Charlie so much. This whole thing could make a sudden left turn if what ever it houses is let loose. Nothing brings enemies together faster than another, greater, common enemy.

Getting back to Charlie: Remember that Charlie has an additional virus. Perhaps it let's him escape the ticking time bomb inside Jamie. (Allowing him to absorb the orbs out of sequence.) The question is will releasing the orbs rid Jamie of the curse! And better yet, releasing the orbs, can he or Loran live through the extraction?

I'd like to know what happened to the trio too. Or will he find their coffins soon and release them?

So many questions, so little story. A most fantastic tale!

I'm here when ever it comes out. Somebody just keep Jamie from unknowingly walking out in front of a truck til he finishes ok.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ready. have my napkin and fork, sitting at the table. . .:read: Ready to chow down on another great chapter.

Jamie rocks.:king: I got my vote in for story of the year. I did it in mid January. Did everyone else go vote? Hmmmmm?

tiger?:wub: Ivy?0:)

• Like 1

Damn you have a sexy voice Jamie. I can't remember a thing of what you said because damn you have a sexy voice. :)

:blink:Damn! I felt the same way.

:wub: Delicious was actually how I think I described it to myself. 0:) However that was quickly followed by yummy and hot. :angry: But I don't have to tell the whole word those things. :lol: Leave it to a lawyer to bring such things out in the open.

• Like 1

I've had the pleasure of meeting Jamie on one of his trips to the country last year.

:lmao:Yes but how does he taste!:devil:

:wub:I mean, Belgium Waffles are the best right!0:)

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Show off :P

Jealous.

:lmao:Yes but how does he taste!:devil:

:wub:I mean, Belgium Waffles are the best right!0:)

I'll never tell.

I will however tell you that I did get the kiss on the cheek greeting.

• Like 1