Proofreaders?

Hey, thanks to Viv for the awesome idea! I'd love to have proofreaders for the round robin story (Which I'm DEFINITELY excited about right now!). I think that would be awesome! It would definitely help to have someone read the new chapters before they get posted.

Viv? ::All sweet and humble:: Would you like to help us out with that? Maybe if we got three different proofreaders, to maybe catch a few things that someone else couldn't? I think we could turn it into an awesome series.

I'm down for it! We can get a buzz going for it. If you have any authors in mind, who you think would be great for the story, definitely let them know. I'd love to have them jump on board for this one. So grab your favorites! From websites, from Nifty, wherever! I'll get moving on fixing everything up! :)

Sweet! It looks like we have our three proofreaders! Give me a week or two to finish the first chapter and edit it a bit, then I'll set up the guidelines and let you guys know what the deal is! I didn't know that this would go over so well, I'm excited about this all over again! Hehehe! :) THANKS!

One more question for any interested authors out there. How long does it usually take for you guys to conceive or write a chapter? I'd like to set a fair length of time for each chapter. If possible less than a month per chapter, but I'm flexible on that. So we can give people time to think and get their ideas straight, write a chapter out, and edit it before the deadline. Anybody got some ideas on this? I wanna make sure everyone has time to do their best work. And still has time to live 'life' on top of it. :)

Being the veteran writer I am, having completed a sum total of *one* story (and a short one at that), I thought I should chime in with my thoughts. For me, a month would be plenty enough time to write a chapter...I could certainly take that long, but for me the problem is ideas, not execution, and playing off of someone else's work would help in that regard, I think.

If, for some reason, I couldn't get it done in that amount of time, I think there would be something wrong, and I might have to just fold up shop and become a hermit. Ar at least bow out and let the next person take over.

-Deez

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..