You have to treat your piggy right...

You see, you can't just keep making love to a pig without some kind of special treatment. You can't just think, 'he's just an animal splashing in the mud all day'!

Be gentle with him. Stroke his back while you watch cartoons. Cuddle after sex, and DON'T fall asleep! And remembering a few birthday's and anniversaries wouldn't hurt either!

Remember, pigs make fine lovers...but don't take advantage. Or they'll leave you for some other barnyard animal instead. And that's just embarrassing.

Next week...goat love! Can you bring them flowers? Or will they just eat em? Who knows...?

LOL!!! Nah, don't worry. I haven't lost what little mind I had left. I just wanted to make sure you guys were still paying attention. Hehehe, things got really QUIET in here for a week or two! :P

Anyway, I know I'm not here nearly enough. But it's only because the GA forums cause HAVOC on my primitive system at home. So trying to post is actually SLOWER than dial up. I'm trying to find a quicker way to navigate and all, but it's hard.

Anyway, hehehe, glad I'm not the only one working the register here! I'll be back soon! And topics start again Monday night. Cool?

Love ya lots!

Ps- The pig orgasm things was AWESOME!!! LOL!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..