You know....?

I took a little break about two weeks ago, just to rest the old 'brain box' for a while...and usually when I do that, I come back with more ideas than ever. But this time, it's like my mind is still telling me to relax. Like...I don't do the whole 'writer's block' thing well when I have stuff that I've gotta finish. Hehehe! It bugs me! Well...actually, it bugs EVERYBODY on the site. :P Ugh!

I get, like...depressed when the words just won't come out like they're supposed to. I'm hoping this only lasts for another day or two. I've got stuff to post in the meantime though.

Sorry. Just rambling.

I just kill off a character, then my editors give me shit, I go back and realize it was a stupid-ass thing to do, and usually come up with something pretty cool. biggrin.gif

I'm thinking you could start with Lee in Billy Chase. That will freak them out. Just don't really do it. I like him.tongue.gif

I took a little break about two weeks ago, just to rest the old 'brain box' for a while...and usually when I do that, I come back with more ideas than ever. But this time, it's like my mind is still telling me to relax. Like...I don't do the whole 'writer's block' thing well when I have stuff that I've gotta finish. Hehehe! It bugs me! Well...actually, it bugs EVERYBODY on the site. tongue.gif Ugh!

I get, like...depressed when the words just won't come out like they're supposed to. I'm hoping this only lasts for another day or two. I've got stuff to post in the meantime though.

Sorry. Just rambling.

Despite the caption to my avatar pic, I understand that authors need time to decopress and relax--take care of yourself first.

Thanks a bunch you guys! I was able to free up a little bit of brain space last night after writing that out. Maybe rambling has it's uses after all. Hehehe! Sometimes my characters are just 'brats' who feel the need to remind me who's running the show! :P Teenagers!

Hahaha, although I like the killing off a character idea! Should I set up a dart board and get myself a blindfold? Might shake things up! I'd have to shut my email down for a week or two afterwards. Wouldn't wish that hate mail rush on anybody!

((Hugz All Around))

Ps- :: Waves :: Hiya Dom! Long time no type, man! :)

• 4 months later...

I just kill off a character, then my editors give me shit, I go back and realize it was a stupid-ass thing to do, and usually come up with something pretty cool. biggrin.gif

I'm thinking you could start with Lee in Billy Chase. That will freak them out. Just don't really do it. I like him.tongue.gif

Hi Mark,

I'm LIKING this site!

For instance---I just found out WHO was responsible for taking out Dylan! GGRRRRRR!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..