Shameless Plug

Hey all, I've only ever been here once before, but I posted a story on the library and didn't really get the turnout that I'd hoped for so I am shamelessly plugging it here. Here's the link to the library post which has a short explanation and the link to the story. If you have a free minute or two, give it a read, and let me know what you think. Later, Me.

http://voy.com/17262/7118.html

Hmm. I like it. The sense of humor evident in the story is refreshing. The only thing bad that jumped out at me was your use of the expression "happy median". I'm pretty sure it's generally "happy medium". :P There's my nitpick for the day. Other than that, great start.

I've been reading a lot of stuff posted in the library, and I'm working on giving reviews and feedback to the stories there. I'm waaaay behind, naturally, hehehe, but I do read them. And I'll let ya know what I think. K?

Right now, I'm reading two other series, and I want to finish those before I start any new ones. But if your new story is anything like "A Circles End", I'm sure I'll love it! :)

You should put your site address up too!

Hmm. I like it. The sense of humor evident in the story is refreshing. The only thing bad that jumped out at me was your use of the expression "happy median". I'm pretty sure it's generally "happy medium". :P There's my nitpick for the day. Other than that, great start.

Well, thanks for reading and thanks for the feedback and all, but I do believe that the saying is happy median. Median means middle, so finding a happy median would mean a good middle point, not too much, not too little. I did a quick google search just to make sure on this and there are plenty of references to the saying "finding a happy median".

Again, thanks for even reading, I'm glad you liked it. Later, Me.

Well, thanks for reading and thanks for the feedback and all, but I do believe that the saying is happy median. Median means middle, so finding a happy median would mean a good middle point, not too much, not too little. I did a quick google search just to make sure on this and there are plenty of references to the saying "finding a happy median".

Again, thanks for even reading, I'm glad you liked it. Later, Me.

931 results for "happy median"

~533000 results for "happy medium"

:P

Not trying to be a vocab nazi though. Just a suggestion ;)

Guest bluesdreamer

Actually Mad, I have not had a chance to follow it and check it out.

However, I am really gald to see you posting again and I will most difiently check it out in the near future.

I loved what you had in the Cirlce Story and my only regrets on it at this point, is that I did not save what you had posted.

I do understand why you could not post more to it for a while, but I would really like to see that story completed. You were doing an excellent job with it.

I will have to check out your latest addition to the library and see what you have done.

Hugs

Mike

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..