What is your personality type?

okay so this test gives you a 4 point personality evaluation and you can use it to see where you fit in.

I usually get different results based on the day but I'm pretty strong xNFx type, meaning the two "x" spots will vary but

my NF personality stays the same.

http://www.humanmetr...win/JTypes2.asp

I find it hard to answer some questions because it really just depends on the day or sometimes I want to choose neither option or both options equally but will settle with a random one.

other than that, I think it's generally accurate.

Today I got ENFJ.

http://keirsey.com/h...ab=3&c=champion

How about you? What did you get/do you think its accurate?

ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

44 50 88 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

• moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • very expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

Edited by Amelia

INTJ

I lost my preferences because I was licking a bowl, and through a series of events I will not describe, I unplugged my computer. Anyways, my personality type sucks, because it's lame.

Hunh.... turns out I don't have one..... how did that happen??

INFJ Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences % 11 38 38 22

Edited by PrivateTim

INTJ Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

78% 12% 25% 67%

You are:

• very expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • distinctively expressed judging personality

Looks pretty accurate. The percentages of the two in the middle usually fluctuate a bit but are still always N and T.

Edited by tjajcj

This is so interesting... No matter which test I take on personality it always ends up the same... What really surprised me is on the "Job" link where the first thing that showed on the top is what I always wanted to study since I was a teen but was not allowed to do by my parents. They said It was a waste of time and money. Now, after all these years they want me to go ahead and go to school for it... Yeah... Thanks mom, thanks dad... but, well, too f**king late!

http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation/JCI.asp?EI=-56&SN=12&TF=-38&JP=-33

Your Type is

ISFPIntrovertedSensingFeelingPerceiving Strength of the preferences % 56123833

Famous ISFPs:

Marie Antoinette

Auguste Rodin

U.S. PresidentsUlysses S. GrantMillard Fillmore, "The American Louis Philippe"Warren G. Harding Fred Astaire

Marilyn Monroe

Liberace

Elizabeth Taylor

Yogi Berra, professional baseball player ("It's deja vu all over again.")

Dan Rather

Orrin Hatch, U.S. Senator

Ervin "Magic" Johnson, NBA basketball star

Patrick Duffey

Dan Quayle, U.S. Vice President, 1988-1992

Paul McCartney

Christopher Reeve

Michael Jackson

Kevin Costner

Greg Louganis, U.S. Olympic gold medalist

Brooke Shields

Britney Spears

John Travolta

Ashton Kutcher

Donald Trump

lol i'm the only E in here. Though I'm in the middle so I'm sort of a little more Extroverted than I am introverted. It's interesting :)

I guess people attracted to forums would be more introverted :). anyway only the NF part, the intuitive feeling repeats when I take these tests.

ENFP is supposed to be rare anyway...

Also, no personality types suck...:)

Your Type is

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

67 25 75 22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality

okay so this test gives you a 4 point personality evaluation and you can use it to see where you fit in.

I usually get different results based on the day but I'm pretty strong xNFx type, meaning the two "x" spots will vary but

my NF personality stays the same.

http://www.humanmetr...win/JTypes2.asp

I find it hard to answer some questions because it really just depends on the day or sometimes I want to choose neither option or both options equally but will settle with a random one.

other than that, I think it's generally accurate.

Today I got ENFJ.

http://keirsey.com/h...ab=3&c=champion

How about you? What did you get/do you think its accurate?

Your Type is

ESFJ Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

33 12 50 1

You are:

• moderately expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality

I dunno, haven't done too many of these and I haven't really read what it all means, but when I do, I'll tell ya if it is accurate!!

Edited by Tommy_B

I made my class take this personality test! I haven't taken it in a few years, so I am a bit surprised I scored as an INFJ. I typically come out INTJ.

INFJ:

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ."There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.

Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

I guess that works out rather well for me. cool.gif

Performers have the special ability, even among the Artisans, to delight those around them with their warmth, their good humor, and with their often extraordinary skills in music, comedy, and drama. Whether on the job, with friends, or with their families, Performers are exciting and full of fun, and their great social interest lies in stimulating those around them to take a break from work and worry, to lighten up and enjoy life.

Performers are plentiful, something over ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate, because they bring pleasure to so many of us. Performers are the people for whom it can truly be said "all the world's a stage." Born entertainers, they love the excitement of playing to an audience, and will quickly become the center of attention wherever they are. Performers aren't comfortable being alone, and seek the company of others whenever possible-which they usually find, for they make wonderful playmates. Performers are smooth, talkative, and witty; they always seem to know the latest jokes and stories, and are quick with wisecracks and wordplay-nothing is so serious or sacred that it can't be made fun of. Performers also like to live in the fast lane, and seem up on the latest fashions of dress, food, drink, and music. Lively and uninhibited, Performers are the life of the party, always trying to create in those around them a mood of eat, drink, and be merry.

The Performers' talent for enjoying life is healthy for the most part, though it also makes them more subject to temptations than the other types. Pleasure seems to be an end in itself for them, and variety is the spice of life. And so Performers are open to trying almost anything that promises them a good time, not always giving enough thought to the consequences. Like the other Artisans, Performers are incurably optimistic - "Always look on the bright side," is their motto - and they will avoid worries and troubles by ignoring them as long as possible. They are also the most generous of all the types, and second only to the Composer Artisans [iSFPs] in kindness. Performers haven't a mean or stingy bone in their body-what's theirs is yours-and they seem to have little idea of saving or conserving. They give what they have to one and all without expectation of reward, just as they love freely, and without expecting anything in return. In so many ways, Performers view life as an eternal cornucopia from which flows an endless supply of pleasures.

Elizabeth Taylor, John Goodman, Marylin Monroe, Judy Garland, Magic Johnson, Pablo Picasso, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Elvis, and Leonard Bernstein are examples of Performer Artisans.

The references to childhood and the style of writing are kind of too close to home.

Your Type is

INFP IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingPerceivingStrength of the preferences % 56508833

You are:

• moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • very expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community. Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.

At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.

Princess Diana, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow, and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists.

Your Type is

ESFJ Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

33 12 50 1

You are:

• slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality

I dunno, haven't done too many of these and I haven't really read what it all means, but when I do, I'll tell ya if it is accurate!!

An E :) !!!

And sammy, you're almost the same as me. It's why I love you so much. :P

idealist_champion.jpg

Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Fiercely individualistic, Champions strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves is usually quite attractive to others. At the same time, Champions have outstanding intuitive powers and can tell what is going on inside of others, reading hidden emotions and giving special significance to words or actions. In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention. Far more than the other Idealists, Champions are keen and probing observers of the people around them, and are capable of intense concentration on another individual. Their attention is rarely passive or casual. On the contrary, Champions tend to be extra sensitive and alert, always ready for emergencies, always on the lookout for what's possible.

ENTJ, I know this because I've done this test many times haha. Will edit after I do it again, and see if its still the same/copy paste meanings.

I believe this is the Meyers-Briggs/Jung topography test? Or something like that.

Your Type is

ENTJ the Fieldmarshal

Extraverted - 56

Intuitive - 62

Thinking - 38

Judging - 56

You are:

• distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, they simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened. But the reason is that they have a strong natural urge to give structure and direction wherever they are - to harness people in the field and to direct them to achieve distant goals. They resemble Supervisors in their tendency to establish plans for a task, enterprise, or organization, but Fieldmarshals search more for policy and goals than for regulations and procedures.

Keirsey Fieldmarshal analysis

The other page that has analysis of the personality types

Anyone who knows me can agree with much of whats said on this pages lol.

Edited by Skyline

I've taken it before.

ENTP.

Big names from that tribe:

Michaelangelo

Richard Feynman

Thomas Edison

Hypatia of Alexandria

I've taken it before too. I'm an ENFP. That means I'm nicer than you.tongue.gif

Adam, I think the fire marsal one sounds a lot like Sean. He's a leader, but in this benevolent, easy-going way that doesn't come off the least bit bossy. As for Mark- you are a pretty nice guy. You are like that witty bisexual stoner/preppy uncle I wish I had.

guardian_protector.jpg

We are lucky that Protectors make up as much as ten percent the population, because their primary interest is in the safety and security of those they care about - their family, their circle of friends, their students, their patients, their boss, their fellow-workers, or their employees. Protectors have an extraordinary sense of loyalty and responsibility in their makeup, and seem fulfilled in the degree they can shield others from the dirt and dangers of the world. Speculating and experimenting do not intrigue Protectors, who prefer to make do with time-honored and time-tested products and procedures rather than change to new. At work Protectors are seldom happy in situations where the rules are constantly changing, or where long-established ways of doing things are not respected. For their part, Protectors value tradition, both in the culture and in their family. Protectors believe deeply in the stability of social ranking conferred by birth, titles, offices, and credentials. And they cherish family history and enjoy caring for family property, from houses to heirlooms.

Wanting to be of service to others, Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden, and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Their reserve ought really to be seen as an expression of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose. The most diligent of all the types, Protectors are willing to work long, hard hours quietly doing all the thankless jobs that others manage to avoid. Protectors are quite happy working alone; in fact, in positions of authority they may try to do everything themselves rather than direct others to get the job done. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for them. When Protectors undertake a task, they will complete it if humanly possible. They also know better than any other type the value of a dollar, and they abhor the squandering or misuse of money. To save, to put something aside against an unpredictable future, to prepare for emergencies-these are actions near and dear to the Protector's heart. For all these reasons, Protectors are frequently overworked, just as they are frequently misunderstood and undervalued. Their contributions, and also their economies, are often taken for granted, and they rarely get the gratitude they deserve.

Famous people:

Mother Teresa, George H.W. Bush, Jimmy Stewart, and Tsar Nicholas II are examples of Protector Guardian style.

Guess I'm on the correct line of work :)