YAY! :)

I've been waiting almost tw weeks, but there's a litle 'thingy' that I ordered online to get my laptop working! (Yes, I said 'laptop')

And I've been tracking it through the mail, and it's CLOSE! So if I don't get it tomorrow, then I'll get it Monday for sure! Which will mean that I can operate at 100% again! ::Anxious:: AND....this coming Thursday (July 1st), not only will we have a new "5 Chapter Book Club" entry, but a schedule for the month of July! (Sorry..the laptop sees GA FINE, but the site...ESPECIALLY after the server update, wrecks havoc with the webtv. So even posting THIS is a pain sometimes)

Anyway, happy to be back at full functionality...

I'm HOPING that tomorrow, I get it...but if not, I'll have to wait until Monday. Torture. Arrrgh! But I'm feeling great regardless!

I'm taking a weekend off to let folks catch up with the reading. I thought people would read them faster than that, hehehe! But it's ok, we'll start again on Monday. I've got more! MUCH more!

I'll break all ten fingers and both wrists to finally give the readers what they've been complaining about for so long. I've got enough magic to go further than any amount of hate can reach! It's limitless, and I love it! :)

And I love you all too! You make this all worthwhile! :)

Seezya soon!

It's the weekend! The Taste Of Chicago is starting, and I plan to go and enjoy it!! Sunshine...here I come! :)

• 2 weeks later...

<phone rings>

"HIYA!!"

"Comsie? It's Ted. Over at WebTV?"

"HI TED!!!!!! WHAT"S DOIN???"

"Uh, look, Comsie, I know you love the webTV, but you're the last one. What can I do to get you to, uh, turn it off?"

"BYE TED!!!"

<click>

"f**k"

<phone rings>

"HIYA!!"

"Comsie? It's Ted. Over at WebTV?"

"HI TED!!!!!! WHAT"S DOIN???"

"Uh, look, Comsie, I know you love the webTV, but you're the last one. What can I do to get you to, uh, turn it off?"

"BYE TED!!!"

<click>

"f**k"

Lol, you win

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..