Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Faces for Mark's Stories

2 hours ago, impunity said:

They're growing up essentially as siblings, though. Not sure they'll be interested in each other. Too much familiarity.  

True, but quasi-incestual relations aren't exactly a nonstarter in this saga. A t.v. soap totally would have paired them up and just ignored all that when they were old enough to start dating. They kind of remind me of AJ and Miranda on All My Children- they were essentially raised as siblings/cousins but the online reboot of the show totally wanted to pair them up, but it got cancelled before they could.

It would be funny if they had a whole Sebastian/Kathryn from Cruel Intentions vibe going on.

I just realized that if the characters were real, they'd be 17 and seniors in high school right now. Damn. Well, depending on if they started school in 2005 or 2006. Some parents wait until their kids are almost 6 if they have a later birthday. September 13th and 14th are usually past the cut-off but I can't see that mattering much since I'm assuming that Wade has had a spot picked out for Riley at a prestigious private prep school since he was a newborn.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just rewatched Hornblower (the tv series) in particular season 2 ep 2.( perfect teev to watch while ironing!)  Hornblower (played by Ioan Gruffud) and Archie, 4th lieutenant, (played by Jamie Bamber) was the most satisfying paring and would do for our heroes in Bridgemont.

If i was clever id post photos....😆

• 1 month later...

In case you guys don't know the Trevor Donovan reference...here he is when he was a new AF model back in '03:

Trevor_Donovan__Cosmopolitan-trevor-dono

He really does have lips that look like they came courtesy of collagen injections. And damn, does he totally look like the aesthetic of that time period.

Anyway, I know him when he briefly appeared on Days of Our Lives, and a few years after that, he played a gay character on the lame reboot of 90210. Of course, the fucking CW panicked and basically sidelined his character. Now he does a lot of Lifetime and Hallmark movies.

I really, really, really wanted Trevor for Cody, but Klip/his brother Dillon it is, then.

I actually follow him on Twitter. He's got kind of this ADD mindset where he talks about everything and anything, which makes his feed fun to follow.

Edited by methodwriter85
On 21/04/2018 at 5:15 PM, methodwriter85 said:

In case you guys don't know the Trevor Donovan reference...here he is when he was a new AF model back in '03:

Trevor_Donovan__Cosmopolitan-trevor-dono

He really does have lips that look like they came courtesy of collagen injections. And damn, does he totally look like the aesthetic of that time period.

Anyway, I know him when he briefly appeared on Days of Our Lives, and a few years after that, he played a gay character on the lame reboot of 90210. Of course, the fucking CW panicked and basically sidelined his character. Now he does a lot of Lifetime and Hallmark movies.

I really, really, really wanted Trevor for Cody, but Klip/his brother Dillon it is, then.

I actually follow him on Twitter. He's got kind of this ADD mindset where he talks about everything and anything, which makes his feed fun to follow.

saying you follow this bloke for his CONVERSATION , yep, just sooooo believable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, impunity said:

I'm sure he has a delightful repartee.  ;)

He's legit a funny guy. He seems to really like his dogs, posting photos of junk food, and his 80's childhood nostalgia. He comes off as a geeky kid in the body of a really hot man. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a really old-school pick, but Kristy McNichol for Mari, Mark's girl next door from On the Mark:

kmei15.jpg

For some reason I've always pictured Mark as having been with at least a few lesbians.

• 5 months later...

I'm watching American Horror Story right now, and that reminded me of relative acting newcomer Cody Fern.

cody-fern-at-the-hfpas-annual-grants-ban

Max Granger (paired up with Paster Tim) was described as looking like Andrew McCarthy with blond hair, and I think this comes pretty damn close. Cody reminds me so much of Andrew, just with a more distinctive eye shape. (His real hair color also reminds me a lot of Andrew's hair- they even curl similarly when grown out.)

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Mark Arbour said:

Spot on, although I always pictured Darius as having features that were a bit pointier.

That's the closest I've ever gotten for approval on a Darius so I'll take it.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Circa Ugly Betty Vanessa Williams as Alex's evil stepmother?

On+set+with+Betty+Pp2nZlSc4xJl.jpg

MV5BMTQ1OTcyMTczMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYw

I could see this woman totally plotting to take out the obstacles to her own kids becoming peers.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 7:13 PM, methodwriter85 said:

Circa Ugly Betty Vanessa Williams as Alex's evil stepmother?

On+set+with+Betty+Pp2nZlSc4xJl.jpg

MV5BMTQ1OTcyMTczMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYw

I could see this woman totally plotting to take out the obstacles to her own kids becoming peers.

I rarely (if ever ) disagree, but this is a no.... wrong vibe. Now if you are going to ask me why... can't explain that either! 😙

• 8 months later...
On 8/26/2019 at 12:20 AM, methodwriter85 said:

nintchdbpict000324193198.jpg

Joe Alwyn (aka Taylor Swift's British actor boytoy) as Alex Granger? He came to my attention last year in "Boy Erased" and "The Favourite." He has that brittle aristocratic look to him.

This is spot on!

On 6/5/2020 at 12:20 PM, Will Hawkins said:

Beautiful boy, except for the tired/dopy eyes. I would love to run bare-foot through those curls. but I would do a search for needle tracks before giving him an unqualified vote.
MisterWill

He's incredibly cute, but in a way that makes you think he's a total sleaze, which seems to be what Mark is going for with Chris.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 10 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..