Yeah well I meant their..interactions :P They will be together tho I'm sure :P

So you write a lot of poems huh? I used to write some too but they weren't that great really :D

And you're welcome..now post the 4th chapter..how long do we have to wait? :P

You're sure of them getting together are you? hmmm interesting :)

I dont write many but when I write them they go up here :)

4th chapter? ooooh at least a month... JK! Probably near the end of the week :)

• Like 3

You're sure of them getting together are you? hmmm interesting :)

I dont write many but when I write them they go up here :)

4th chapter? ooooh at least a month... JK! Probably near the end of the week :)

Well of course..Dan is so sweet and if they don't, I'm gonna stop reading...just kidding :P

Even without a romance the mystery of the story would be strong enough to make it interesting ;)

Hahah you scared me there for a sec...end of the week..something to look forward too :)

• Like 1

Just realised i forgot to poke my head in here and abuse ya :P

Anyway from what ive seen so far Ag lookin good, defo lookin forward to seein where your gonna go with this. And just because I know your gonna want 1

Posted Image

• Like 2

Just realised i forgot to poke my head in here and abuse ya :P

Anyway from what ive seen so far Ag lookin good, defo lookin forward to seein where your gonna go with this. And just because I know your gonna want 1

:lol: thanks for the abuse Ara

And yay I have a kitty pic on my thread as well :D

Thanks Ara and thanks for reading :)

• Like 3

Ohhhh chapter four is good. :D

I enjoyed it a lot. It's nice to see Matt's playful side coming out. :P

hehe, sweetness. Post more soon please.

Will 5 be from Matt's perspective, or Dan's?

Yay, looking forward to it...

Yay I'm glad you enjoyed Matt being playful I was worried about what people would think about the sudden change but as I said life has peaks and troughs and that happened to be a peak :)

(Consults word document...) Chapter 5 should be from...both Matt and Dan's perspectives. With Matt appearing first.

I'll post one more next week. Glad you liked it Anyta! Thanks!

• Like 3

I loved chapter 4 as well.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's the first chapter to be devoid of any fantasy aspect and its relaxed atmosphere sets it apart so far. So I feel like it's a transitional chapter before some more mystery, as hinted by Dan's breakdown.

Keep the good stuff coming, Ag :D

• Like 2

Thank you Agaith,

You have several aspects going for you in this story that love to see.

While I can agree with most of what has been said about your writing style changes since the first chapter story wise, I felt it held great potential right from the start for things that make an intriguing story with a very exciting and fun forum to accompany it.

One of the things is that it doesn't completely follow the most common magic day-to-day stuff you find in many stories. Instead you have started one a little different and mysterious, a bit of another brand if you will.

For example, the building up and the need for discharging, kind of reminded me of that series that ran on TV for a bit, (can't remember the name,) but the main character would build up electricity and shoot lightning bolts, by clasping his hands together and pointing. He kept snapping his fingers that sparked when he was getting overcharged until he could get out of sight and relive himself.

Matt it seems has a similar need, but with some type o fmagic. Great mysteries!

I like a few fun forums that try to second guess the quirks, what ifs, what might or might not be as long as they aren't rude to others that might have missed a point in a chapter somewhere that would prove them wrong.

_______

Agaith has gifted us with potential for great discussions.

For example, I think that even though his eyes sparkled likelightning in them and Dan feeling the jolt of electricity that arched along his back I don't think it was really electricity.

Which leads me to think that when matt releases underwater,he would be safe from electrocution as he may have been in chapter one, but I wonder what happens to the magic he releases. In a park I wouldn't think it would blow craters in the ground, rather it might help the readily available trees, plants, wildlife etc. If so, that may be one of a few reasons that it might be harder underwater.

Maybe less life nearby that is readily available to use itor maybe the water is really just helping to hide and absorb a blast of power.

While I threw that last thought out there it would be great to hear others thoughts on it and why it may be wrong, as well as what they feel maybe happening. We should learn eventually from Agaith as we continue to follow and study the clues in this somewhat unique new world he is generating for us. as long as Agaith doesn't relent to our begging and give up spoilers in the forum. lol

Thank you again Agaith for the intelligence and thought that you have put into your work.

Edited by Conner365
  • Like 2

I loved chapter 4 as well.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's the first chapter to be devoid of any fantasy aspect and its relaxed atmosphere sets it apart so far. So I feel like it's a transitional chapter before some more mystery, as hinted by Dan's breakdown.

Keep the good stuff coming, Ag :D

Thanks Bleu! This chapter was partly to show Matt isnt miserable all the time! And also, in a story set both in real life and fantasy, there are moments which people can just forget the sides of themselves that eat at them :)

Thank you Agaith,

You have several aspects going for you in this story that love to see.

While I can agree with most of what has been said about your writing style changes since the first chapter story wise, I felt it held great potential right from the start for things that make an intriguing story with a very exciting and fun forum to accompany it.

One of the things is that it doesn't completely follow the most common magic day-to-day stuff you find in many stories. Instead you have started one a little different and mysterious, a bit of another brand if you will.

For example, the building up and the need for discharging, kind of reminded me of that series that ran on TV for a bit, (can't remember the name,) but the main character would build up electricity and shoot lightning bolts, by clasping his hands together and pointing. He kept snapping his fingers that sparked when he was getting overcharged until he could get out of sight and relive himself.

Matt it seems has a similar need, but with some type o fmagic. Great mysteries!

I like a few fun forums that try to second guess the quirks, what ifs, what might or might not be as long as they aren't rude to others that might have missed a point in a chapter somewhere that would prove them wrong.

_______

Agaith has gifted us with potential for great discussions.

For example, I think that even though his eyes sparkled likelightning in them and Dan feeling the jolt of electricity that arched along his back I don't think it was really electricity.

Which leads me to think that when matt releases underwater,he would be safe from electrocution as he may have been in chapter one, but I wonder what happens to the magic he releases. In a park I wouldn't think it would blow craters in the ground, rather it might help the readily available trees, plants, wildlife etc. If so, that may be one of a few reasons that it might be harder underwater.

Maybe less life nearby that is readily available to use itor maybe the water is really just helping to hide and absorb a blast of power.

While I threw that last thought out there it would be great to hear others thoughts on it and why it may be wrong, as well as what they feel maybe happening. We should learn eventually from Agaith as we continue to follow and study the clues in this somewhat unique new world he is generating for us. as long as Agaith doesn't relent to our begging and give up spoilers in the forum. lol

Thank you again Agaith for the intelligence and thought that you have put into your work.

Wow what a wonderful answer Conner! The more ideas people have the better :)

I'm glad that the story comes across slightly original in its feel, there's plenty of interesting things to come :D (I'm not going to put spoilers in, for one thing I'm not sure how to! :P )

That's a very interesting theory about the Releasing, and one which I will probably expand on... if people want to. :)

Once again that was a wonderful response and thank you very much for reading :)

• Like 2

Heya Agaith,

I read chapter five today, could have kept going, you know. But I'll just have to be patient. :P

The paranormal parts are interesting, I'm most certainly curious at what's going on! Most of all, though, (and this MAY have something to do with the fact I'm a romance nut, hehe) I'm nervous and excited for your two boys. If, when, and how they get it together. :)

Looking forward to reading on! Keep up the writing,

Anyta

• Like 2

Heya Agaith,

I read chapter five today, could have kept going, you know. But I'll just have to be patient. :P

The paranormal parts are interesting, I'm most certainly curious at what's going on! Most of all, though, (and this MAY have something to do with the fact I'm a romance nut, hehe) I'm nervous and excited for your two boys. If, when, and how they get it together. :)

Looking forward to reading on! Keep up the writing,

Anyta

Thanks Anyta :)

It would be good if they got together wouldnt it? We'll just have to wait and see

Just so you know, some questions may get answered in the next chapter :)

• Like 2

I definitely like the story. however i'm sad that Matt doesn't realize that Dan likes him for him, and looks at him because he likes him, and not because dad and principal said keep an eye out.

Thanks zianasue!

Yeah Matt isn't being the most receptive of characters is he? Although he does have a lot to contend with...as you'll find out later... :)

• Like 2

Chapter 6

This one hinted at answers, both in the fantasy aspect as with the relationship one. I enjoyed myself.

I think the name at the beginning of the chapter should be changed to Matt :P but it becomes clear pretty quick. hehe.

Matt hiding his prescene from Dan's mind is interesting--could really come in handy for other things too, like getting out of chores, or hiding from bullies. I'm curious to know the extent of his powers, and does what he did have any effect on Dan? Does it leave him with a headache or anything--I'm just curious, you don't need to have answers.

The Gleaming Fortress, Falls of Truth--:great:

• Like 3

Chapter 6

This one hinted at answers, both in the fantasy aspect as with the relationship one. I enjoyed myself.

I think the name at the beginning of the chapter should be changed to Matt :P but it becomes clear pretty quick. hehe.

Matt hiding his prescene from Dan's mind is interesting--could really come in handy for other things too, like getting out of chores, or hiding from bullies. I'm curious to know the extent of his powers, and does what he did have any effect on Dan? Does it leave him with a headache or anything--I'm just curious, you don't need to have answers.

The Gleaming Fortress, Falls of Truth--:great:

"It is called a Releasing. In its strongest form the Energy can be capricious and wants to be carefree, though it knows it cannot be. Think of it as a teenager."

ROFL--that's hilarious. Loved it.

Looking forward to more,

Anyta

First off have i said enough how much i love the colours! :hug:

Right now I have gotten over the pretty colours...ahem..

ive just changed the perspective to Matt, that was a blonde moment there :lol: The extent of his powers will slowly become clear although it depends how pliable his powers are :)

I thought the teenager analogy was quite accurate no? :P Glad it made you laugh :)

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Yaay chapter 6 is out! And there's smooching...hah I knew they'd get together :P I must be pychic lol

Great chapter Ag :)

Love that you post chapters every week! Hope you keep it up :hug:

I knew you were waiting for the 'smooching' :P

Thanks Anya there are two more chapters pre written then you will be on my case asking about the status of the next chapter :)

Thanks for reading :hug:

• Like 2