Thanks for the comments once again Andy.

Most of the questions you post at the start of your reply will be answered I imagine in time ( just be patient! :P ), things will develop more quickly now than they have done now they are Galwrock ( I think! :lol: )

As to your first two comments, I thought this whilst writing but maybe it was a spur of the moment thing in the shower? Or maybe Matt finally had something click inside him? I'll let you wonder about that :P

As to the pace of that chapter, the war is closer than ever, so things are happening to hasten preparations more than ever. Dan is allowed in the meeting now because Dan and Matt are together.

The pace of the chapter could also represent the muddled reactions and feelings that are yet to be distilled. :)

I think a lot gets resolved in the next chapter :)

We finally learn about Owen and Dan's own demons.

• Like 1

Just thought I'd let people know this.

Due to certain things this end, I am not writing as much so I have no idea when the next chapter is going to be. I'll keep the story as 'In progress' for now unless it takes me a while to finish this chapter.

Sorry guys and girls.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok everyone, hey once again.

After a, longer than I anticpated, wait I have finally posted the next chapter of Seeing Double.

A secret is revealed :)

Chapter 10

Oh I bet I know what the secret is:

Stuart is really Matt and he has super powers and is hiding among us mortals until he is needed to save us!!!

Then again, maybe I don't know so I better go read. 0:)

• Like 1

Stuart is really Matt and he has super powers and is hiding among us mortals until he is needed to save us!!!

Oh.. lol Andy.. do u know who Dan is yet then?? :P

LOL Andy yes you should go read :P

Oh.. lol Andy.. do u know who Dan is yet then?? :P

I know who Dan is :) hehe

• Like 1

:2thumbs:

So, totally to be cheeky, when do you think the next chappy will be ready??? :P

You mentioned that you're not sure where this is going, well, then that will make it all the more interesting what will happen next!!!

Looking forward to it :)

Anyta

• Like 1

Hehe I almost forget I have this thread :P Everyone discuss things about the story! I dont bite! ( Unless you want me to :lol: )

Well anyway the rough edition of chapter 11 is finished, once edited and beta read it will be out to you lovely peeps :)

• Like 1

LOL Andy yes you should go read :P

Aw rats, I was SOOO sure that Matt is really Stuart in disguise. So much for my prognostication abilities. On a brighter note, at least now I don't need to work about a super power Matt flying to my house to kick my ass if I make him angry somehow - that's a relief :P

Hey again peeps! :D

Chapter 11 is up for everyone to read :)

Stuart dear,

Some of us are old and lazy - it is customary for the author to make it as easy as possible for the lazy sots who said author wishes would read his story. <_<

So to that end, I will help you out - just this once - in exchange I would like a "Stop Stuart from kicking my ass" pass. So next time I piss you off I can whip it out and stop the probably well deserved ass kicking :P

Chapter 11

Whew - that was hard work, I am not sure I have the strength to read the chapter now. :unsure:

Oh who am I kidding, I'm gonna go read it now, compliments of the new link :)

Andy

Okay, so I’ve just finished reading all 11 chapters today and I have a question. It may be because I have taken in a lot of story in one go and missed it along the way, so apologies for the stupid question, but what is the significance of the title?

To say that I’ve enjoyed this story so far is a bit of an understatement. It caught me at the right time and frame of mind. Thank you so much.

Drew

• Like 2

Okay Stu - as promised my questions -

Dan's new powers while not quite the status of a Lord seem to be somewhat impressive - is it all because of his spirit? [sorry forgot how to spell her name so let's refer to her as "S" for now] After S leaves does he retain these powers?

Was Matt human at first? As I read this chapter, he was but transformed into his new Studlier self at some point.

What's the deal with Mistress A? Is she the grand high lady of the house??? I mean is she the supreme over lady of Galwrock?

How did Dan know how to use his powers so quickly?? I didn't hear S helping him, so how did he know how to do what he did? It would seem that messing with his powers like that - I mean using them on Matt - had the potential to hurt Matt. I would have thought Matt would be a bit more upset than he was - hell he wasn't upset at all. Using powers without fully understanding them isn't a smart move is it??

Okay, I am sure I will have more, but that is all for now. As I said in my review, it was a very good chapter all around.

Andy

Okay Stu - as promised my questions -

Dan's new powers while not quite the status of a Lord seem to be somewhat impressive - is it all because of his spirit? [sorry forgot how to spell her name so let's refer to her as "S" for now] After S leaves does he retain these powers?

Was Matt human at first? As I read this chapter, he was but transformed into his new Studlier self at some point.

What's the deal with Mistress A? Is she the grand high lady of the house??? I mean is she the supreme over lady of Galwrock?

How did Dan know how to use his powers so quickly?? I didn't hear S helping him, so how did he know how to do what he did? It would seem that messing with his powers like that - I mean using them on Matt - had the potential to hurt Matt. I would have thought Matt would be a bit more upset than he was - hell he wasn't upset at all. Using powers without fully understanding them isn't a smart move is it??

Okay, I am sure I will have more, but that is all for now. As I said in my review, it was a very good chapter all around.

Andy

Ok Andy there will be a few non comittal answer :P and some actual answers

In relation to your first two questions... I can only say that those questions will be answered most likely further on hehe :P ( first non comittal answer of the post)

Matt was human before he underwent the transformation, he then went back to live on Earth.

The question concerning Mistress A ( or Ailarha :P ) I will explain here: Each of the Lords and Ailarha is in charge of a particular house. When the position of planets change, so does the balance of Energy towards a particular house. In this way the house with the greatest gift of Energy at any one point allows the leader of that house to take charge if the other Lords agree the leader is fit to lead. If not...they settle it by non lethal challenges as to who takes charge.

Final set of questions...sorry another non committal answer lol, can't say too much at this point.

Thanks for reading Andy ( and I hope I'm getting better at avoid...I mean answering questions :P ) :)

• Like 3

Ok Andy there will be a few non comittal answer :P and some actual answers

In relation to your first two questions... I can only say that those questions will be answered most likely further on hehe :P ( first non comittal answer of the post)

Matt was human before he underwent the transformation, he then went back to live on Earth.

The question concerning Mistress A ( or Ailarha :P ) I will explain here: Each of the Lords and Ailarha is in charge of a particular house. When the position of planets change, so does the balance of Energy towards a particular house. In this way the house with the greatest gift of Energy at any one point allows the leader of that house to take charge if the other Lords agree the leader is fit to lead. If not...they settle it by non lethal challenges as to who takes charge.

Final set of questions...sorry another non committal answer lol, can't say too much at this point.

Thanks for reading Andy ( and I hope I'm getting better at avoid...I mean answering questions :P ) :)

Drats! Fine, last time I ask relevant questions. :,(

Next time I ask how hung is Dan and is Matt cut or not. Those won't reveal any plot lines will they? :whistle:

Drats! Fine, last time I ask relevant questions. :,(

Next time I ask how hung is Dan and is Matt cut or not. Those won't reveal any plot lines will they? :whistle:

But....but...but I answered 2 out of 4! :( That's getting better right? :unsure:

And as for those new questions.. you wish you knew :P:lol:

• Like 1

Hey, Stu,

U do know ow much I love Matt right???

Well... since my expressions have a different pad, here's mine...

Posted Image

:*) Thanks for the encouragement Stu! :*)

WOW, just WOW... the whole 'feel' of that is so atmospheric. It is so beautiful but sad.

OH OH OH *bounces hand in the air* is it me is it me ???? :P

Leave alone the END.. No one even knows what's gonna happen in the next chappy! :rolleyes:

True, true

I dont bite! ( Unless you want me to :lol: )

Hey.... that's my line :devil:

I love that Dan's weapon is a bow. I have a real thing for longbows... crossbows are totally cheating. The whole idea of Matt making a bow for Dan and his love being imbued into it is just the most awesome concept.

What I like most about this story is that it continues to be played out on fronts.. earth and not earth... inner and outer... whatever. There are so many strands and clues, false ends and tantalising himts. And there are places where your description of details are awesome

I have one huge complaing though

Your writing of sex scenes is apalling... in that there aren't any !!!!!! :lmao:

And I don't count what we have already coz it's not 'proper' sex :)