warrior

Hot or cute?

What kind of guys do you like? Personally, I can't stand the overly masculine guys. But too cute doesn't appeal to me either. I like people who falls somewhere in the middle, ya know, the one with cute looks but are quite masculine and hot. But given a choice, I will choose cute guys over hot ones.

You?

• Like 1

Okay, I'm much more a fan of cute than hot (Okay, when I think hot, I think ripped, tanned, and smooth).

I practically melt if a guy has dimples. Oh and smile wrinkles. Yeah, that does it for me.

:P Um, an example of who I find cute: Adam Brody.

• Like 2

I tend to fall for the hot ones, but I think I'll end up with a cute one. Strangely, when I think a guy is cute, I automatically start to describe him as hot after a while. Just because I'm head over heels in love with him :blink:

Then again, does what we find 'cute' and 'hot' not depend on our own opinion?

As long as I find them attractive i wouldnt try and pigeon hole them into 'cute' or 'hot' :)

Or maybe I just need to stare more often! :P

• Like 1

For me, they can't really be feminine. If theres one huge turnoff for me, its a feminine guy. I can't stand them. I like guys on the more masculine side, but not overly so. So, I guess I prefer hot slightly over cute, but cute is still appealing. But feminine guys, nope.

kind of a mix of both, I guess. The really hot guys scare me, but the really cute ones kinda put me off too. I lean more toward hotness though...if he had Christian Bale's face and Hugh Jackman's body....**melts**

For me, they can't really be feminine. If theres one huge turnoff for me, its a feminine guy. I can't stand them. I like guys on the more masculine side, but not overly so. So, I guess I prefer hot slightly over cute, but cute is still appealing. But feminine guys, nope.

Exactly. Femmy guys are also a huge turn-off for me. If I wanted to date a girl, then I would be straight.

We actually had this debate in chat the other day, as to what defines "hot". For me, if a guy is over 21, then the word hot applies (if he is good looking). And if he's under 21, then the word cute applies (if he is good looking).

So what do I like? Well, I can appreciate hot or cute. For me, it starts with the hair (I know, that sounds so gay). I go to great lengths to make sure my hair is perfect every day (which is fairly simple with a buzz cut), so for some reason I expect other young guys to do the same. A sloppy haircut is a big turn-off for me. thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

• Like 1

I prefer cute guys, the ones who don't have bulging muscles. I like boys slender and with small tight muscles, but I I obviously don't look the other way if a guy like Hugh Jackman walks past me laugh.gif. I gotta say though that I see "cute" as something from a person's personality and "hot" from a person's physical traits. For the most part.

My definitions of hot/cute are pretty ambiguous and don't always fall in line with the general idea that hotness deals with the body and cuteness with the face. But if I can have my pick between a smokin' hot masculine dude who's in good shape or a twinkish cute guy who looks like a puppy, I pick the hot guy.

But those two descriptions go a bit toward the ends of the spectrum though. Most good looking guys fall somewhere in the middle.

I go for cute boy next-doors with puppy dog eyes. I like them tall, kinda lanky, broad-shouldered, and a guy who doesn't know how good-looking he really is.

I've been told that I'm cute, but I don't like that. I wanna be labelled as hot. So, I try not to have my shirt on. :P

I've been told that I'm cute, but I don't like that. I wanna be labelled as hot. So, I try not to have my shirt on. :P

Pictures? :P

I agree that it is difficult to group people into neat little packages, because most people falls somewhere in the middle. I actually like the ones in the middle because while too masculine (like with bulging muscles) are a turn off for me, the overly cute ones (the ones that makes yot wonder if they have reached their puberty yet, even though they are totally grown up men) are equally nauseating to me.

@ Feminine guys: they are a turn off for me too. But how do you define feminine? In looks or characteristics?

Can people give examples of their cute or hot? Name a celebrity and then we can google it.

• Like 1

@ Feminine guys: they are a turn off for me too. But how do you define feminine? In looks or characteristics?

I define it as both looks and characteristics. If someone dresses feminine, but doesn't act it, then I still consider them feminine. If someone acts feminine but doesn't look it, I still consider it feminine. Again, I don't want a woman, I want someone who looks and acts like a real man, not a woman.

Cute: Link

Hot: Link

Edited by TetRefine

I ogle both cute and hot. :lmao: West thinks it's just because I'm a perv. But I'm HIS perv! :lol:

• Like 1

I don't really differentiate between the two, so both I guess.

I like looking at the hot guys but I feel like they're WAY out of my league ( same thing with the chicks, unfortunately ) I tend to go for cute and adorable but with enough muscle to win in a fight. If such a guy exists please send him to me :lol: I like Ewan Macgregor ( might be spelled wrong) and Peter Facinelli from Fast Lane. as middle lines between hot and cute.