Server Offline 2 A.M. -3 A.M. EDT Tonight Read more... ×
warrior

Hot or cute?

For me, I think cute and hot can easily be rolled into one. For example, a guy that can fix stuff, but still be scared of a bug. I think that's cute and hot. I mean, I want to be needed for something. Lol. I'll kill the bugs for you so you do wet yourself, and you fix my car. This way everything is give and take.

Now, for looks cute and hot in one is pretty straightforward for me: a cute smile and masculine.

Hot is a negative connotation for me. Hot is all superficial. Cute (can be hot) but they light up the room in some way, shape, form, or fashion. Cute is sexier to me...

I'm not sure I've ever made a serious distinction between the terms "cute" and "hot!"  For me personally they've always seemed indistinguishable!  People can be attractive for a wide variety of reasons. Some people become attractive over time as I get to know them better -- and some have particularly striking features that immediately catch my attention. Either way, if I'm attracted then I've found something special about them. I think most people (male or female) have some " hot/cute" qualities about them, if one takes the time to really look. I really love seeing life is that way.

• Like 2

As I got older, effeminate bearded gay guys who have strong features who can make me laugh and smile, somehow gets me. And when the tide of masculinity is not based on the mannerisms, the curls of the voice, or the expletive banters shared in private... I realised that some feminine acting gay guys are the manliest I've been with. 

To think I always dated jocks. Now, I see things in a new light somehow. So a hot masculine looking effeminate gay guy would do the trick. I like the contrast. It keeps me on my toes.

Edited by LJCC