Prisoner of the Past by Dolores Esteban

• Site Administrator

You showed how a person's mind can be the unwitting accomplice to an attacker. In the end, until we can face them both we remain vulnerable. Yet that never gets rid of the pain, it just makes it easier to bear. What I wonder about your story is why now? What really triggered that memory and was the ER doctor right and all the free time his mind had make it turn against him? I really liked this story, it kept me reading faster and faster until I finally got to find out was happening and what that steel door meant. Well done!

Add me to the list of "I liked your story". And add very much. Well written and compelling and believable. Jeremy is a successful man with a past, a terrifying one. I would like to read more about him. Where does he go now? Oh, did I say excellent? I meant too.

• 2 weeks later...