Billy Chase Part 55

Another great addition, Com. Even though the story is at a low right now, the build up of what is inevitably going to come is keeping everyone on the edge of their seats I'm sure. You do leave some big hints of what is going to happen with the story next here and there, but right now I am kinda off on my predictions. What I am guessing though, before all is said in done, is that Billy and Brandon will hook up. I know this goes against what a lot of others have said here, but that's my guess. I just don't think that him and Jimmy can really get together. I have always pretty much thought that Brandon was attracted to Billy and the past few parts of the story have kinda proven that. To me anyway. Just the way he acted when Billy told him about what had happened between Sam and him. The way Billy decribes how Brandon makes him feel. Jimmy doesn't do that for him. Things will work out for Billy in the end, THAT, I'm sure about. How do I know that? Cause it's a Comicality story, and in the end, as you have said yourself Com, it's going to have a happy ending. Maybe not everything, his dad and mom might not get back together or he might not be great friends with Sam again, but things will work out for Billy. I also think that he needs to drop that AJ asshole like a bad habit. Just my thoughts.

It's a great story line though and just the fact that you have this entire audience out here that is rooting for the characters in a fictional story should say a lot to you. Thanks again for doing what you do, and thanks for not leaving us hanging on these story lines. I always believed that you could never truly just hang it up like that. Someday, sure, but things will be settled. Talk to you later man, MB.

*cough* E-MAILS! *cough*

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..