Reviews for No Ordinary Friendship

Dandelion’s hopes were deceived. But Dandelion decides to move on with his life.

Reviews:

Title: No Ordinary Friendship Reviewer: Chad Durans

I thought that you well defined the first chapter at well. I like how you made the shoes in the dentist the strangers. How coincedental but freaky at the same time...Keep up the good writing.

Title: No Ordinary Friendship Reviewer: thatboyChase

I just read this. I read nothing on this site; you might know this or not. But I just stumbled upon this, clicked it. It was short and not to mention awesome. Fantastic. I felt equally confused as he did and it made me shiver the ending, I was so unsure. I went and straightened the shoes in my closet shortly after. I think I'll treat them better now.

Title: No Ordinary Friendship Reviewer: Nephylim

So many questions....

Title: No Ordinary Friendship Reviewer: David McLeod

I would say that "No Ordinary Friendship" is "Kafkaesque," except that there is no menace, only a vague sense of something left undone, a bit of life unlived, a promise unfulfilled. Yet, beyond all that, there is also a feeling of accomplishment, of connection, and of fulfillment. An amazing collection of emotions in such a short piece.