Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The New System (GA Stories)

I can't say I noticed... there are a lot of things I don't notice :) but that's a terrible thing to do. I mean whether reps are important to you or not then to have someone deliberately drive it down must hurt. I mean, if it was ten or twenty then it's creepy and annoying but you shrug it off... but 100 - that's totally out of order.

If you find out who did it I'l join the queue to kick his (or her (have to be PC here)) ass

• Like 2

By the way, you may notice that my reputation is down about 100 points or so.  Apparently someone joined GA with the express intention of driving that number down, and went into the forums here and made an effort to neg me the max possible each day.  It's flattering and a bit scary to know that some people hate me that much to make a concerted and planned effort to impact a largely irrelevant number.:king:  You can tell how important it was since I didn't notice it until West pointed it out to me.  :D

Can't help it if i'm a details man :P

let's start the campaign to get Arbour's rep back up in the 300's :D:lol:

• Like 3

When I was catching up in the Millennium series (all 40 some pages) I saw that you were negged like on every post you posted.... I just figured you and your friends were messing with each other... but it is possible you ticked someone off, but that would be a lot of work to neg you that much if you only get 5 a day.... I think you should be flattered you an touch someone so deeply! 0)

• Like 1

Apparently someone joined GA with the express intention of driving that number down, and went into the forums here and made an effort to neg me the max possible each day. It's flattering and a bit scary to know that some people hate me that much to make a concerted and planned effort to impact a largely irrelevant number.:king: You can tell how important it was since I didn't notice it until West pointed it out to me. :D

this is worthy of one of your story-lines. who would be so small minded as to sign up to GA specifically to drive down a completely artificial ranking. The person(s) concerned need real help really soon. I just hope they get it.

By the way, you may notice that my reputation is down about 100 points or so. Apparently someone joined GA with the express intention of driving that number down, and went into the forums here and made an effort to neg me the max possible each day. It's flattering and a bit scary to know that some people hate me that much to make a concerted and planned effort to impact a largely irrelevant number.:king: You can tell how important it was since I didn't notice it until West pointed it out to me. :D

I've been clicking that little + icon on each of your posts I visit and each of your stories/chapters I read. I checked a few minutes ago and you were up to 231 points. Personally, I don't see the need for negative rep points. If someone doesn't care for a story or is pissed by a post, not clicking the + should be enough.

Colin B)

I've been clicking that little + icon on each of your posts I visit and each of your stories/chapters I read. I checked a few minutes ago and you were up to 231 points. Personally, I don't see the need for negative rep points. If someone doesn't care for a story or is pissed by a post, not clicking the + should be enough.

Colin B)

Why thank you. Don't worry about me and my rep though. What you guys think (my readers) is what's important anyway.

• Like 5

Mark, you didn't happen to turn down a nice guy in high school with a cute little ass so you could date a hunky football player instead, did you?:lol:

Method.... your fantasies are priceless!!!

Method.... your fantasies are priceless!!!

That's a reference to Dan Church from Be Rad and Millenium. It'd be funny if this poster turned out to be someone that Mark spurned in high school or something.

• Like 1

Hmmm Well i won't lie it was me....like COMON you have way to many points for Sanity as it is!!! Hahahahaha just kidding. Not cool. But you have way more points then me and it kinda makes me sad. But hey You write Awesome and that's what counts :)

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..