I would love to hear from my readers what they think of this story. You can either post a review, post in this forum, or you are also always welcome to email me at edge_of_eternity@ymail.com! Whether it's just to tell me who your favorite characters is and why, or about a scene that you liked/disliked, I'd love to hear it all! Puppy Love is an older story of mine, so if you find things that you don't feel work for the story, let me know! All feedback is welcome!

Just read the second chapter and i'm really liking it so far. I love the setting and I think that blaine makes an interesting character.

Hi Jon! Thanks so much for visiting my discussion forum for Puppy Love!!! I hope you will continue to enjoy it, and at least you won't have to wait TOO long for chapters to be updated!!!! Right now it is scheduled for every Tuesday, while Deliberate Encounters is set for Saturday's! I really like Blaine as a character, though Levi is a close second, at least for now... later on a few other characters are introduced, and one of which I am even thinking of doing a sequel story for!

• 3 weeks later...

Just added Chapter 5 to the story and look forward to hearing what the readers think! Some questions to contemplate...

• Who is your favorite characters up to this point and why?
  • What was your favorite scene in this chapter?
  • What are your thoughts regarding the situation that Blaine finds himself in.
Anything else you want to discuss, feel free!

Find the chapter here

• 1 month later...

My fav character is NO DOUBT 'Ruff' :D :D :D :D

hee hee

I'll give u the fav scenes later :P

Hafta pick them :P

LOL! How did I know that the puppy would be your favorite character? Hmmmm... I wonder :lol: Can't wait to find out which scenes you really liked!

LOL! How did I know that the puppy would be your favorite character? Hmmmm... I wonder :lol: Can't wait to find out which scenes you really liked!

ummm... Probably because u know me too well... :*) and ummm... :*) :*) nvm

:D :D

BBL with the scenes :)

Interestingly enough I re-read this story a couple of days ago whilst it was raining, a brilliant way to pass up time. :)

My favorite character in the story was Levi, though I liked Blaine as well, and of course who could resist Ruff?!

I think my favorite scenes were the scenes where Ruff first entered the story and Levi and Blaine spent all that time together. I loved those scenes because not only were the two men getting to know one another but the reader gets a stronger feel of the characters and we start to see the relationship develop.

I love re-reading this story because its sweet and exciting and all around awesome.

Cheers!

Edited by california_miss

Interestingly enough I re-read this story a couple of days ago whilst it was raining, a brilliant way to pass up time. :)

My favorite character in the story was Levi, though I liked Blaine as well, and of course who could resist Ruff?!

I think my favorite scenes were the scenes where Ruff first entered the story and Levi and Blaine spent all that time together. I loved those scenes because not only were the two men getting to know one another but the reader gets a stronger feel of the characters and we start to see the relationship develop.

I love re-reading this story because its sweet and exciting and all around awesome.

Cheers!

Awwwww, thanks!!! It is such a compliment to know that this is a story that you are willing to re-read! Eventually I plan to do a bit of revising on this story. I've actually already started it, but it's been put on hold so that I can concentrate on new projects! I really don't know who my favorite character of this is, but you are right, who can resist Ruff? A bedraggled puppy, I mean come on, that's just irresistible! I know what you mean about in the beginning, there are so many things they find out from each other in a short amount of time, but it's enough to start building something. Thank you for the wonderful comments hon!

My fave character would be levi..he sounds so sweet and a little dependent on blaine, its charming and I love the way their relationship has developed

Levi seems to be a favorite amongst my readers. I am glad that you are enjoying the way that the story has developed up until this point. There's only three more chapters so I look forward to hearing what you think about the future chapters and about the end of the story. Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to visit the forum!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi

I'm reading this for the first time and I've just got to chapter 6. So far, I'm loving the story - how can anyone not love a puppy anyway ??? But, I think I'm just about to not like Christian very much.

This is one to add to the list of Good Stories to Come Back to and Read Again. Thank you Renee!

Hi

I'm reading this for the first time and I've just got to chapter 6. So far, I'm loving the story - how can anyone not love a puppy anyway ??? But, I think I'm just about to not like Christian very much.

This is one to add to the list of Good Stories to Come Back to and Read Again. Thank you Renee!

Thanks for joining in on the discussion for Puppy Love Jox! I'm glad that you are enjoying the story, and as for Christian.... Well, I don't want to give anything away, so you'll just have to keep reading to find out what happens with him. And for the record, I don't know how anyone couldn't like a puppy! LOL! Look forward to hearing from you again!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I'm reading the story for the first time. So far I like it very much.  

I just finished chapter 15 and, since I'm writing comment, I suppose it was this chapter that grabbed me by the throat.  Its a good story and I've been delighted that I've found very few errors/issues.  You have done a really good job of covering the details and leaving no 'apparent' holes in the believability arena.  I Like the couple very much with the exception of just a tad too much guilt pouring out of Blaine.  

if you wanted, you could up the suspense factor by giving just a very very small amount of information from the villain himself.  One example might be Is Blaine different than other victims?  If so, how is he different.  There is inference that Blaine and this situation is slightly different than previous ones.

Sorry, have to close comment so I can get back to story. :)  Thank you

9 minutes ago, gremmerm said:

I'm reading the story for the first time. So far I like it very much.  

I just finished chapter 15 and, since I'm writing comment, I suppose it was this chapter that grabbed me by the throat.  Its a good story and I've been delighted that I've found very few errors/issues.  You have done a really good job of covering the details and leaving no 'apparent' holes in the believability arena.  I Like the couple very much with the exception of just a tad too much guilt pouring out of Blaine.  

if you wanted, you could up the suspense factor by giving just a very very small amount of information from the villain himself.  One example might be Is Blaine different than other victims?  If so, how is he different.  There is inference that Blaine and this situation is slightly different than previous ones.

Sorry, have to close comment so I can get back to story. :)  Thank you

I'm so glad that you are enjoying the story so much, and thank you for taking the time to let me know! Thank you for your thoughts and I will keep that in mind for the future. I haven't revisited Puppy Love just yet, though at some point I'm hoping to do a minor revision and publish it with 50% of all proceeds going towards a cancer charity that does research into Lymphoma and Leukemia treatments.

• Like 2