What I've been working on...

I know that I haven't been around in a couple weeks, but I'm working on a big project for GA Premium at the moment, and it's my number one priority. BUT...I wantedto let you guys know that I'm still around, I still read all of the boards, all of the reviews, all of my emails...and I hope to get back to you guys real soon! Cool?

I'm sorry for not being around as much. It's only lil' ol me doing all of this stuff on my own, so be patient with me as I try to catch up. Cool?

Love you all, and I'll seezya soon! Going that extra mile is what I live for! :)

I know that I haven't been around in a couple weeks, but I'm working on a big project for GA Premium at the moment, and it's my number one priority. BUT...I wantedto let you guys know that I'm still around, I still read all of the boards, all of the reviews, all of my emails...and I hope to get back to you guys real soon! Cool?

I'm sorry for not being around as much. It's only lil' ol me doing all of this stuff on my own, so be patient with me as I try to catch up. Cool?

Love you all, and I'll seezya soon! Going that extra mile is what I live for! :)

We'll be here for you :)

Just wondering if there's a date set for the release of Dark Corners? I'm moving home soon (In April). To another country infact so I will be offline for at least a few days.

I'm going to forget about being a cheapskate for a while and go premium on GA . It's so worth it! :D

ps; missing my weekly dose of Billy Chase, but I know he'll be back soon :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..