Usually not. Sometimes (in a very rare occasion) I see a manly looking emo boy and I think they are hot, but 95% of the time no. I don't want some girly guy who acts and looks overtly feminine. I like men who act like men, not like women.

• Like 1

Does being emo mean that the guy has to be feminine? I thought it was simply the long hair thing and the eye make-up. The whole Fall Out Boy or Greenday look was emo, right?

Not that it really matters to me since I like a more clean cut type so it would still be a no even if there was a manly emo person.

• Like 1

Sometimes hot, sometimes not, and sometimes they all look the same to me. :lol:

People mistake me for emo all the time, because my hair is naturally black, but I'm far from it. XD

Lacey's not Emo O_o :P

Well, I don't know; I used to really like the sensitive emo guys, because they match well with my overly direct strong personality. However, I feel like I am more into strong personalities now.

Hell yes! The look anyway. I love the tight black clothes, slim bodies and the flippy hair. I can't stand the whiny "woe is me my parents don't get me I'm gonna go cry in my nice suburban house in my clean upper middle class neighborhood because my life is so DAMN HARD!" attitude that some of them tend to have.

On a related note this site is seriously deficient in the "emo flippy hair emoticon" selection.

• Like 1

I'll just say this...this would be a very good night for me; a very, very good night:

(pic)

Not in my range of interests at all. It's not only that I find no interest in the guy, because I can look at a pebble on the ground and find no interest, but in all honestly, the kid in the pic invokes a generous amount of distaste in me. There's probably essay lengths of reasons why certain people are turned on or off by certain things and it's interesting to think about, but doesn't really matter.

Hair style and makeup don't really effect someone's appearance so much that I'd say I couldn't be attracted to them, but I prefer a cleaner look. Also, I find it a turn off if they really are overly emotional or sensitive. I like well grounded, logical people.

Defintely HOT. They look o fragile and wounded like you could just take advantage of them MUAHAHAHAHA. *Ahem* but honestly I think the whole guys wearing eyeliner thing is totally sexy. I even got my man to wear it once, lets just say we got pretty frisky that night LOL

But yeah I think most emo boys are super hot to look at but so help me god I would never date one unless he was a true emo and not a whiney, depressed, OVER emotional tool. xxx