Song of the moment

I've been going through a REM revival. I've posted a couple of my favorite REM tunes with lyrics in my blog: the End of the World as we Know it and Driver 8.

Yes- there was REM before Losing my Religion and Everybody Hurts. And... it was good stuff.

If you're too young to remember them, check 'em.

I might even get in the mood to post some David Bowie. Well... why the frak not?

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues...

have utterly failed to work out how post videos into here. I got it then I lost it :( maybe someone could email me an idiot guide and I can save it.

My favourite song at the moment is

THe Last Journey Home by Dragonforce who are near the top of my altime favourites.

In complete contrast I am also getting heavily into Evanessence again... well I have to really don't I ;P

A thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

For a long time I wanted to do a piano cover of this song. But I'm really a shabby musician, sooo..:(

DUDE I was obsessed with this song and "Ordinary Day" when they first came out. LOL I would play them on repeat every night when I took a shower and I'd sing LOL

DUDE I was obsessed with this song and "Ordinary Day" when they first came out. LOL I would play them on repeat every night when I took a shower and I'd sing LOL

Haha yeah i feel you :) I never heard "Ordinary day", I will definitely give it a try sometime. If you liked it, I'm sure It's gonna be great. :P

• Like 1

"One day you will" by Lady Antellebum

I heard this song during the Queensland floods and its really stuck with me. Every time it comes on, when i'm in the car, I always pump up the volume and sing a long.

Guest Mikey99

Reach by Gloria Estefan. I've been playing for a week now. :)

Reach by Gloria Estefan. I've been playing for a week now. :)