Song of the moment

Cheating :P, but: British electronic group Years & Years released their 2nd album Palo Santo on Friday. I'm now on my 3rd stream-through of this album as I type this.

I got into these guys three years ago, when they released "Desire", followed by "King", and a string of appealing singles led to their first album Communion that July. To say that I was both looking forward to this album and hoping it would be just as appealing as the first would be an understatement.

I definitely recommend. :D

Years_&_Years_Palo_Santo.png

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Theo Constantin is one of my favorite young singers. Some of his songs are just covers of other artists' works, but he usually does them better than the original, in my opinion. His original songs are not to be missed, either, as he speaks about individuality and the need to "Find your way". He sometimes slips when speaking English, but that can be forgiven, as it's his fourth language to date, besides French, German, and his native Romanian. :D