Song of the moment

Gang Fight - a lip-reading interpretation of Friday - Rebecca Black

After watching it a few times, I couldnt' remember the real lyrics anymore. They did a pretty good job with the lip sync

"Gonna get you with my pleasant Nazis, am I riiiight?" Hahhahahahhaha

Gang Fight - a lip-reading interpretation of Friday - Rebecca Black

After watching it a few times, I couldnt' remember the real lyrics anymore. They did a pretty good job with the lip sync

"Gonna get you with my pleasant Nazis, am I riiiight?" Hahhahahahhaha

Omg I just showed this to my roommate and she's dying of laughter. I'm about to spread her ashes any time now. You've made her night. Awesome find tho. I haven't heard this one.

I have this on my ipod. Awesome song!

I LOVE HOW TO SAVE A LIFE! It rocks...

Yeah it's one of my favourite song from The fray's. I used to listen to that song with one of my close friends who died in 2008. I always get emotional whenever I listen to this.

Anyway, another one from The Fray..

Look after you.

• Like 1

Yeah it's one of my favourite song from The fray's. I used to listen to that song with one of my close friends who died in 2008. I always get emotional whenever I listen to this.

Anyway, another one from The Fray..

Look after you.

Thanks man, i got introduced to some of this awesome music thru grey's anatomy. TOnight it's the musical episode be sure to watch it. Arizona sings how to save a life