Billy Chase Part 57

So I'm sure everyone has read the newest chapter of Billy's diary and I have to say that the ending scares me. One of my motto's in life is (this stems from dealing with the army for eight years): Always hope for the best, but expect the worst. Meaning, there is always room for hope, but you should definitely be prepared for disappointment.

That being said, I always hope whenever I start reading a new chapter that it will be total bliss for that poor boy, but it rarely is. Just when you think he's gonna be on top of the world, he loses everything, i.e. girlfriend, boyfriend, best friend, and Dad. Well, the very last sentence in particular is frightening. It read: Gotta run before anything in my life suddenly goes sour!

Does anyone else see the setup for total destruction of his heart?

Okay, so I really hope that the next time he makes an entry in his journal that he finds happiness with Brandon, but I don't really expect that that will happen. Maybe it's just all the years spent reading Com's stories, but something tells me he hasn't reached bottom yet. And I don't think he'll be on his way up until he does.

Any other takes on this? Later guys, me.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..