Annoying Questions

One of THE most annoying questions that straight people ask me?

"So uh, like, are you the boy or girl in a relationship?"

Why the hell would I want to take the role or a girl OR date someone who takes on the role of a female!? I like GUYS and I am a GUY so I'm not sure where that question comes from!

Also -

"So...you take it up the ass?"

Just because I am gay doesn't mean you get to ask me personal questions about my sex life!

What kinds of stupid questions have y'all been asked?

Why the hell would I want to take the role or a girl OR date someone who takes on the role of a female!? I like GUYS and I am a GUY so I'm not sure where that question comes from

That's a pretty typical question and I think it has more to do with them wondering if you're the giver or taken so to speak. Sure it's kinda personal but the curiosity is well-founded; you'd never have to wonder with anyone else

• Like 1

Believe it or not, the stupidest, most presumptuous questions came from other gays:

You mean you've NEVER had an STD?

Did you bring your tuxes? The ballet fundraiser is tonight.

You're monogamous?!

My slutty phase was rather tame and brief, and I was lucky, and never caught anything.

I haven't worn a tux since my brother's wedding when I was 12, and really don't like the ballet.

For over 20 years, now.

But Patrick, I've heard the same questions you have, and had the same reactions.

That's a pretty typical question and I think it has more to do with them wondering if you're the giver or taken so to speak. Sure it's kinda personal but the curiosity is well-founded; you'd never have to wonder with anyone else

No. They literally think that someone in the relationship emulates a female, it is a completely separate question from the "top of bottom" question, which I also find annoying. xD

Curiosity doesn't really justify a reason to ask personal questions about someone's sex life. Just my opinion though.

"Are you a girl or a boy?"

then

"Why is your name Lacey?"

then

"Are you gay?"

I also got some really ignorant questions like:

"So you're technically a lesbian?"

How the hell am I a lesbian?! I'm a guy!

"So you're technically a lesbian?"

How the hell am I a lesbian?! I'm a guy!

My friends use to brand me as a lesbian because I supposedly have the core of a 12 year old little girl.

The people down the hall one year bought me a collection of Hannah Montana goodies for my birthday, it was pretty funny.

Technically speaking I shoulda been called a straight girl LOL

Strangely enough I've only ever been asked the "give or take" question by gay or bi guys and it's always in sort of a "shop talk" type of thing, like "oh, that's what you do? Here's what I do" deal so it isn't really annoying. Honestly the most annoying/embarrassing question I've ever gotten was from my mom when she asked me what "bisexual" meant and I had to explain it to her over and over until she got it while we were in a semi crowded restaurant.....

My 2 worst:

1. From a girl friend: Hey you wanna be my gay best friend it'll be like hanging out with a chick only you have a dick?

and

2. From a guy friend: Hey your gay do you find him hot, or him, or him, or (insert guys name), hey what about me?

• Like 1

Why the hell would I want to take the role or a girl OR date someone who takes on the role of a female!? I like GUYS and I am a GUY so I'm not sure where that question comes from!

Also -

Just because I am gay doesn't mean you get to ask me personal questions about my sex life!

What kinds of stupid questions have y'all been asked?

On the bus loudly I heard this from my friend:

"What does cock taste like, does it taste good, can you give me tips on oral sex?"

And I get the girl and boy question frequently.

It's been a long time since I got asked silly questions by str8 people.

The only way that it can happen is if you give them permission or open the door for such questions.

I don't. It's none of their f**king business and my dignity is more important than their sordid curiosity.

Of course there are ways of answering those questions that shut them down.

No stupid. I'm the Beast in the relationship.

Bend over and I'll show you Sugar Pants.

That's usually enough to either shut the door on that line of inquiry or seduce the little bitch asking stupid questions. :devil:

• Like 1

I have to admit that i used to ask that question before i actually knew what it meant. The "does that mean you are like a girl?". I was kinda a sheltered child and i never ever thought that there was such a thing as gay relationships until high school! I'm still pretty naive but i definately know enough not to ask that question :P

Gadz! I must live on a different planet. I have never once been asked a question even remotely like any of these. And I've been VERY public for over 35 years.

The closest I can think of is when my mother used to ask me how to find out if a guy was gay so she could try setting us up on a date...!

"What does cock taste like, does it taste good, can you give me tips on oral sex?"

"Here, try it," you should have said as you unzipped your zipper.

One of my roommates explained the boy/girl one to me once. Apparently, they're so stuck with the standard 'guy dates girl' paradigm that they simply cannot reach past that to the idea of two guys going at it as 'equals'. Someone has to be 'in charge' as it were.

I don't know if they've explained that theory to their girlfriends yet; I wanna be a fly on the wall when they try.

• Site Administrator

From a few straight friends:

"Ewww, how can you even like cock?"

Um, haven't you had one attached to you for like your entire life? Do you hate it that much?

:ph34r:

• Like 1

The annoying question I normally get from straight guys are:

"So your gay, do you think I'm attractive?"

Me: blank stares blinks "nah your not my type" but most straight boys can't handle that answer for some reason.

Another mainly from my straight friends

"So when are you taking me to the gay club?"

Me: O_O "i don't even know but next time I go I'll let you know" when I'm thinking he is not ready to go to such an establishment, it would change his worldly perspective of gays

"Here, try it," you should have said as you unzipped your zipper.

Ah ah that would have been good that bus route frequently has hot gay guys on it, maybe I should have said here. Let's find someone to show you how it's done. Unzips, grabs hot guy lol.

Ah ah that would have been good that bus route frequently has hot gay guys on it, maybe I should have said here. Let's find someone to show you how it's done. Unzips, grabs hot guy lol.

Here's another funny one:

If you've never had sex with a girl, how do you know your gay?

My 2 worst:

1. From a girl friend: Hey you wanna be my gay best friend it'll be like hanging out with a chick only you have a dick?

and

2. From a guy friend: Hey your gay do you find him hot, or him, or him, or (insert guys name), hey what about me?

I get question #2 but I usually don't find it annoying; I usually find it really, really funny. It's only annoying when it only has the last part, "You think I'm hot, dude?" from guys who are not. Totally are not. My response is "The only guys I think are hot are Asian" and that shuts them down. That's because I never get that stupid question from any Asian guys. Except Doug when he's joking (he's Chinese). And he's my partner so he gets a pass -- as long as he doesn't try it too often.

Colin B)

I get question #2 but I usually don't find it annoying; I usually find it really, really funny. It's only annoying when it only has the last part, "You think I'm hot, dude?" from guys who are not. Totally are not. My response is "The only guys I think are hot are Asian" and that shuts them down. That's because I never get that stupid question from any Asian guys. Except Doug when he's joking (he's Chinese). And he's my partner so he gets a pass -- as long as he doesn't try it too often.

Colin B)

I find that even straight guys get the is he hot questions from girls.

I have to admit that i used to ask that question before i actually knew what it meant. The "does that mean you are like a girl?". I was kinda a sheltered child and i never ever thought that there was such a thing as gay relationships until high school! I'm still pretty naive but i definately know enough not to ask that question :P

Perhaps, this "straight guy" was fancying about doing something with you, just in case you had confessed you played a girl role.

Some guys believe they are not gay if they play the top role.

you lost the opportunity to tell him, "Are you interested to know how it tastes?"

Also, you should had offered him the option to taste your own hard meat.

There is not a better way to learn some things than the experience.