Comicfan - A Vampire to the Rescue

3 members have voted

1. 1. After reading the story I have to say

• Don't write another about Vampires
    • Wasn't bad but needs something
    • it was something I enjoyed

Hi All. I usually am not one to start a thread, especially for my own work. If the truth be known the forum for my own ongoing story, Accident's Happen, was started by Maria. Anyway, I wrote a short story, I know not what most people read, but I'm looking to see what people think of it. However, I do write a bit of everything and other than the two people who sort of inspired it I was curious what everyone else might have thought of it. Some people I know aren't comfortable writing on the story page and look for other places to comment, so I'm hoping that they are going to do it here. Thanks for any comments you place. Have no fear, I am just looking for your honest opinion of whether you liked it, you didn't, what you enjoyed or hated. Gives me an idea of who is reading and all. Thanks.

If you haven't read the story,

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicfan/avampiretotherescue/1

• 7 months later...

Hey there Comicfan, just browsing through the library and I came upon this short story A Vampire To The Rescue. I enjoyed it very much. I especially was surprised by Tobe's reaction to discovering a world of werewolves and vampires (liked it). Who knows, maybe there is the possibility of a friendship developing. Thanks for posting it.

JohnD

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

John don't know how this got by me so long with no response. I am glad you enjoyed it. Often my short works are overlooked, but O am glad whenever someone finds them or comments on them. Thank you.