Savage Moon

The first part haven't got much, but I guess it's a good reintroduction to the story. Just a little surprised that the story picked up at the time after the orgy, as I was kinda expecting Wesley to be already 19 years old. It was what I wanted in the first place though, for COm to fill us up on the black portion of the story, as no one knew what happened to Wesley after the initiation. Only thing we know is that he turned his back on Cyrus and he was being tortured by thoughts until he "let go" completely.

Just wondering though, would Wesley turn out to be "special", like Justin of GFD? Coz I don't think Cyrus would wait for so many years for him when the two other siblings before Wesley got killed when they turned their backs on him. If Wesley would indeed be special, that would be soo COOL.

Anyway, expecting the next few chapters COm! Thanks for the "Treat"!

• 1 month later...

The "Savage Moon" series had a long pause between chapters, but they will begin again next week with the repost of the first section. Cool? Also, the dreams that Wesley had will become more clear later on in the series.

As for his life as a 19 year old, that isn't really a part of this particular part of the story. It is mostly aout him looking back on what happened when he was younger. There were going to be plans for a sequel, however, if the series had gone over well (Which, so far, it is). So you may see a sequel to "Savage Moon" later on about Wesley's ordeals as a 19 year old, dealing with his past.

So...that's the plan. :)

(*A quick note: I am still unable to post new topics here on this forum for the time being. Because of that, I haven't been too active in the board lately. But I can reply to what's already here. So you guys will have to 'lead' me on for a while. Hehehe! Cool?)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..