5 Stages of Reading Comicality Stories

Merlin

Stage 1: Randomly stumble--either on GA or at the Shack--onto some series. Let's say "A Class By Himself" (my favorite)

Stage 2: Immediately become hooked and read all 19 chapters in one night.

Stage 3: Check back every other day for updates, become frustrated when Comsie updates some other story instead, say, GFD.

Stage 4: Relent and decide to try out GFD to tide you over -- you know, just until the next ACBH is posted.

Stage 5: Immediately become hooked and read all 12 books in 3 days (physically not possible to do it in 1)

*Repeat until all stories have been read.

Posted Image Keep writing dude! It's all gold.

Hahahaha!!! You know....with "GFD", I had Shackers do a page count for me! And while the counts varied depending on the spacing and all..."GFD" has alread outdone "War And Peace"! And I am very QUICKLY gaining on the entire "Harry Potter" series!!! Like...in full! Unfortunately, folks still read at lightspeed compared to how fast I can write! But I'm working on it. Hehehe!

Oh...as for "A Class By Himself"....

You have about 12 hours left to wait! I just need sleep, but it'll be up today! Cool? :)))

• 3 months later...

LOL!!! I wanna play too! ::Giggles::

== 5 Stages Of 'Writing' A Comicality Story ==

1- Comsie gets 35 awesome and friendly letters asking when the next chapter of their favorite story is coming out (They usually ask for three or four at a time...which would take me two MONTHS to write, but...ok. Hehehe!)

2- Comsie stays up until the most wicked parts of the night for weeks on end to catch up with said chapters.

3- Now that the chapters are done, they have to pass the awful and merciless inspection of my horribly self critical eye before they can be posted. I edit them over and over again to try to get the feeling right. (Typos still remain afterwards! Arrrgh!!!) And I post it, hoping that folks will enjoy the new addition and not tell me it sucked. :P

4- Readers take weeks and weeks of hard work, and gobble it up in seventeen minutes.

5- Comsie gets 35 MORE awesome and friendly letters asking when the next chapter of the story they JUST read 90 seconds ago is coming out, while Comsie soaks his aching hand and wrist in a bowl of ice.

Hehehe! BUT...I wouldn't do t if I didn't love it. So I might as well keep going! Hehehe! I can't help myself, I'm having way too much fun not to! :P

• 9 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..