Personal questions...

• Site Administrator

I tried to open my house door using my car key fob once... :unsure:  It didn't work.  

Same Q 

• Like 1

I stuck my head outside of a moving golf cart and hit one of those giant toolboxes. Busted my head open and needed twenty seven stitches. I cold literally touch my scull. Then I cried when they wouldn't let me go to school the next day.

Same Q

• Like 3

I once tried for 10 minutes to open my front door before the neighbor opened it. Mine was the next one. For my defense I had walk 45 minutes in a snow storm with my suitcase wearing Chuck Taylor at 8pm in February cause the city had cancelled all buses while I was on my way in the train so naturally I tried to open the first red door I saw in my street -_-

Same Q

• Like 3

When I was 22, I drank an entire fifth of spiced rum by myself at my Auntie Leon's (we're not actually related) house.  I passed out in his front yard on top of a fire ant bed.  Luckily I was saved when the police came to address a domestic disturbance (Leon and his, now, ex-husband had a major drunken brawl--or as they called it Thursday) and hauled me off to first the hospital and then a weekend in jail.

Same question.

• Like 2

HMMMM ... that's a tough one, since there were so many! When I was eleven years old I fell out of an oak tree while attempting to build a treehouse with my buddies. I was sawing off the tip of a branch -- and no, I wasn't sitting on the wrong end of the limb -- but I was inadvertently balancing my weight on it! All at once I went tumbleing to the forest floor, bow saw and all. Fortunately, I only ended with a nasty cut on my hand, a little wiser for the experience. We never did finish that damn treehouse!

Same Q

I'm going to have to dig around in my memory banks.  I'm sure I've done other really dumb things.  Not sure I can top the passing out on the fire ant bed though.  When I was 10 my best friend and I were trying to build a club house and I broke my thumb hammering a nail.  Yes, clearly not as good as passing out on a fire ant bed but still pretty stupid.

New Question:  Optimist or pessimist?

I just now realized I failed to answer my own question.  I'm quite pessimistic.  I have little faith in humanity in general, though there are exceptions.  My motto has always been:  If you expect the worst then you'll never be caught off guard, if something good actually happens it is a pleasant surprise.

Same Q.

• Like 1

Cautious optimist.  I have learned that if you expect the best of someone, they often will at least try.  However, if your attitude is to expect the worst, you are seldom going to get much....

Same Q:

On 5/11/2017 at 8:55 PM, Wesley8890 said:

What's your favorite music genre?

Punk Rock, though I'm quite fond of Outlaw Country, Psychobilly and Hellbilly (I'm told I have a crush on Hank III).  Can't stand pop country though...at all.

Answering this cause I missed it.

On 5/11/2017 at 9:01 PM, Wesley8890 said:

What's your favorite scary movie

Do Dinesh D'souza documentaries count?

Same Q

• 3 weeks later...