Personal questions...

My family is very blended. With that being said the mixture that is the state of my parents isnt a very good one. So were kinda like a spoiled chocolate milkshake with bad whipped cream. Lol!

What's one thing that you wanna try but too embarrassed to tell anyone about?

• Like 1

What's one thing that you wanna try but too embarrassed to tell anyone about?

At the moment, nothing. A year ago I signed in for this art class to pose nude for them. It was something I thought I'd never be able to do, but I wanted to try. I also was sure I would never be able to tell about it to anyone. Go figures... I told all my friends and even my mum and she thaught I was nuts. This year when I posed again I even slipped it to my boss and gained some gasps out of her. It was totally worth seeing her face :P I'm quite a daredevil and I try things and I don't get easily embarrassed.

Question: Who did you look up to growing up?

• Site Administrator

Question: Who did you look up to growing up?

Believe it or not, at one point from the age of 6 to 12, I went to church. I went on my own since my family didn't go but I met this woman there, Nora. She was the epitome of what I believe a good Christian to be. Generous, kind, devout in her beliefs... she and her husband struggled at times due to many things, including a son with cerebal palsy and a slow economy even then. Through all that she took me in like I was one of her kids; her house was always open to me, she supported me at all the 'family' events at the church where I had no one and even after I quit going and rejected the church she was still my friend and someone I could talk to and go to for support. She is why I can't believe that religious people are all the same because as many 'bad' christians I have met, she stands as a shining example of living how she believes a Christian should.

I strive to meet her example, without the religious angle, all the time.

What is your earliest memory?

What is the worst thing you hate(d) about your current/last boyfriend or girlfriend?

We could never argue without the argument devolving into a question of semantics: "That's not what I meant," he'd say, and I'd say, "Well, when you use that word that way ..." and then I'd get a lecture about how the fact that I'd misunderstood his words was the sole reason for our disagreement and I was a horrible person for ever believing I could read his mind.

You can imagine how we were ever able to resolve anything!

Um, question: When in a situation where someone said, "... but you'll laugh about it later", did you? laugh about it, I mean. What happened?

When in a situation where someone said, "... but you'll laugh about it later", did you? laugh about it, I mean. What happened?

I don't think anyone has said "you'll laugh about it later" during the actual time whatever was happening, but so far, I pretty much do laugh about a lot of stuff that use to be horrifying moments. A good example was when I almost get kicked out of school senior year of high school. Wayyy too long and complicated of a story to tell, but I can tell you I went numb for a few days and my peers kept asking questions left and right. Anyways, I think back to it now and laugh about it with friends, mostly because the effects of it didn't carry through to now.

How big is your.....:D

How big is your.....Posted Image

How big is my what? Mouth...shoes...bank account? Or did you mean my ......

error

error

error

error

error

error

error

error

error

What is something that is considered a social norm that you've never done?

North America--okay, let me explain. You said one place and it's hard to narrow down just 1 place. We've been talking about driving across the US this summer. My hubby has seen so very little of America and there's nothing better than handing a kid a map and saying this is our destination, plan us a route to it. I've driven across America and back 3 times when I was younger and had such a great time, It's something I want to share with my family.

What makes you most nervous?

What makes you most nervous?

Most things don't bother me, but I absolutely cannot stand thunderstorms. If I have to go outside during one I literally go into panic attack mode, it sucks.

What type of things do you find funny?

• Site Administrator

What type of things do you find funny?

I love sarcastic humor. Growing up my favorite characters on children's TV were the grumpy old men muppets and Oscar the Grouch. I can appreciate crass humor from time to time but I still enjoy a good sarcastic verbal exchange or vent by some of my favorite comics. I will say Jeff Dunham is freaking hilarious though.

When was the last time you did a random act of kindness and what was it?

Last week, while buying groceries, I saw this lady balancing a cake in one hand and carrying all her groceries on the other so I asked if she need a hand and helped her to the counter.

What is the number one thing on your bucket list?

I don't usually do comfort food, but I do have a weakness for sweets: cookies, cake, brownies. I try to enjoy very limited and save it for special occasions.

Where is the craziest place you've had sex?

I've only had sex in a bedroom so it's not too exciting. I did jerk off at the back of a public bus in Australia when I was twelve so that could count for something. lol

What is the happiest moment in your life?

Tell me I couldn't have the life that I want and to not be allowed to follow my dreams?

When it comes down to it, What is your ultimate dream life?

Living large in my 20s, high vitality, high income, lots of friends, huge bachelor pad, frequent traveler.

Settling down in my 30s, maintaining my career but starting a family

Be the world's greatest dad in my 40s and 50s, still living large.

Retiring with dignity and a sense of lifetime accomplishment in my 60s.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

What's the worst thing that has happened to you?

2 of the last 3 guys I gave my # to never called/texted. (LOL such a first world problem)

If you could murder someone and get away with it, would you?

2 of the last 3 guys I gave my # to never called/texted. (LOL such a first world problem)

If you could murder someone and get away with it, would you?

Nah. While there have been people I would have enjoyed killing (at least figuratively) I wouldn't hold up under that kind of pressure.

What do you consider your biggest failing?